Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you're Belichick do you trade Tom Brady?

If they traded TB they are frugged, if TB gets hurt next season he is finished and they are frugged. Maybe then BB will change his sweatshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    Do you know how hard it is to find a QB?

you could have all of those number 1 picks and if none of them turn into franchise QB's you're not a good football team.
    Umm...I think we're agreeing!?

All League
    Think the Pats can pry Sanchez from the Jets in exchange for the old man and two number 1's??

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Steve Young? Who knew Steve Young would step in and do that well? But he did sit behind Joe Montana for a while, which helped a lot. Belichick has proven he can win with another QB back there (Matt Cassel). If Joe Montana can be traded so can Tom Brady.

The Pats have some serious thinking to do this offseason, very serious thinking.
    You have some serious thinking to do, very serious thinking, before speaking.

My brother-in-law is a Pats fan.

There's a growing sentiment in New England (and I see it a bit on this board) that Belichick should be fired.

It's entirely unrealistic by his own admission, but he told me that the thinks Bill has fallen behind the times and what he is known for (defense) has been largely inconsequential in comparison to how many games the Pats win via their offense.

Just to share, here's his plan:

A) Fire Belichick
    B) Hire Jon or Jay Gruden. Both would work amazingly well here.
    C) Sign Dwayne Bowe.
    D) Sign LaRon Landry.

That's essentially it. If this were to happen I'd probably be quite terrified. The last time Brady had a receiver (not TE) near Bowe's physical skills (in actuality greater than his physical skills) was with Randy Moss.

Moss had 24 TD's that year and 1500 yards with 100 catches. Perhaps the greatest year in history by a receiver.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    It's not about the money. He made over $100 million BEFORE he met his soon to be billionaire wife. From all accounts he a competitive mfer. He's also said this past week how there is nothing in life that gives him the same rush as playing football in front of 70,000 fans.

And oh to be the guy that gets to break up that wrestling show!
    Everyone knows Bradys wife but not everyone may know Welkers.. So in the interest of fair play here's Anna..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    One of the mods should dump this thread. What a piece of sh!t.

I shouldn't have to be forced to defend the Patriots in any way shape or form, because someone within our own fan base has an extra chromosome.
    +1

LMAO

Guys, he's going to be 36 years old next season. They're now consistently losing big games in the playoffs. Brady's value will begin to fall dramatically after next season. At 36 a team like Arizona, Kansas City, Jacksonville, or Cleveland could still use him for like two years while they let a backup learn under him. Belichick still won 11 games with Cassel the year Brady went down. They need to start thinking about replacing him anyway.

If you're Belichick, and a team is willing to give you a big trade for Tom Brady, would you do it?

My personally feeling is, YES.

This is the dumbest thread ever....

Jets Insider VIP
    Whoever made this thread should be wearing a helmet at all times. And only going out in groups

Guys, he's going to be 36 years old next season. They're now consistently losing big games in the playoffs. Brady's value will begin to fall dramatically after next season. At 36 a team like Arizona, Kansas City, Jacksonville, or Cleveland could still use him for like two years while they let a backup learn under him. Belichick still won 11 games with Cassel the year Brady went down. They need to start thinking about replacing him anyway.

If you're Belichick, and a team is willing to give you a big trade for Tom Brady, would you do it?

My personally feeling is, YES.
    I think you trade him to the Jets for McElroy. You see, both Brady and McElroy were late picks, which means McElroy is all but guaranteed to have a long HOF career.

I bet you Belichick is reading this thread right now. He even spies on other teams' message boards. Once he gets this trade done hopefully he will give you credit for the idea and then to return the favor you can share some of that crack you are smoking.

Jets Insider VIP
    You should have to hit a certain score on an IQ test before you are allowed to start threads on here.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Everyone knows Bradys wife but not everyone may know Welkers.. So in the interest of fair play here's Anna..

I see a little bug crawlin' down around her cooter.

Hall Of Fame
    This thread has the win.

What a joke.

Someone raises a legitimate topic for discussion and it gets ripped from the main page and thrown here? It's perfectly okay to discuss the possibility of trading Tom Brady, why would Jets fans have a problem with that? Unless half the Mods here are Pats fans that is.

BILL BELICHICK TRADE TOM BRADY NOW! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!