Thread: Hampur Lawyer? Charges Client for Sexy Time

Veteran

Hampur Lawyer? Charges Client for Sexy Time

A divorce lawyer, no less

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/18...nt-having-sex/

A Minnesota lawyer is suspended indefinitely after having an affair with a client and then billing her for the time spent having sex, TwinCities.com reported.

Thomas P. Lowe, 58, of Eagan, Minn., who is married, had an affair with a woman he was representing in a divorce case, according to the website.

Lowe reportedly knew the client for many years, and agreed in August 2011 to represent her in her divorce case. The two began an affair one month later.

The website reports that at several times, Lowe billed the woman for legal services rendered while the two were having sex -- calling the time spent together a "meeting" or memo draft.

Lowe will not have a chance for for reinstatement for at least a year and three months, according to the website.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

The website reports that at several times, Lowe billed the woman for legal services rendered while the two were having sex -- calling the time spent together a "meeting" or memo draft.
    Is that wrong? If so, I gotta plead ignorance on this one. It seems like a gray area that they don't cover in law school.

All League
    I should have known Stokes practiced in Minnysota.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I should have known Stokes practiced in Minnysota.
    Stokes in minnysota poor Guy he thought for once the tiny voices in his little head would stop.

Jets Insider VIP