Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    He likes Brandon Inge.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think everyone is getting a little tired of the Ray Lewis retirement show.

I actually got a kick out of all the tools that stood around him as he was hugging the field on Sunday. Got some nice video of his plumber's crack.

Ray Lewis is making Brett Favre tolerable.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Why the hell do you people continue to listen to this guy if you hate him so much?
    Plus a trillion. Why, people, why? You are falling right into his porcine trap.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

I actually got a kick out of all the tools that stood around him as he was hugging the field on Sunday. Got some nice video of his plumber's crack.

Well, since football players' retirements occur so infrequently, quite rare actually, it's understandable that it would garner such attention. Right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Nauseating. Just so predictable and gutless by the network to play into it.

As for Fatcessa, MikeFrancessa.com ruined his SB contest today by posting the answer to one of the questions on their site mid-contest. Fatty was dumbfounded the caller had the answer to one of his obsure audio clips. Stunned. A few minutes after he gave the tix away...he came on the air and stated the site (which mocks him and has nothing to do with him) ruined his contest.... but he had to give the winner the SB tickets anyway!

That was worth the listen, ogay.

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Nauseating. Just so predictable and gutless by the network to play into it.

As for Fatcessa, MikeFrancessa.com ruined his SB contest today by posting the answer to one of the questions on their site mid-contest. Fatty was dumbfounded the caller had the answer to one of his obsure audio clips. Stunned. A few minutes after he gave the tix away...he came on the air and stated the site (which mocks him and has nothing to do with him) ruined his contest.... but he had to give the winner the SB tickets anyway!

That was worth the listen, ogay.

-
    I heard that at work. It was the Addai question right? HAHA f him. I'd be listening to Russo on Sirius instead but for a guy who supposedly doesn't care about Lance he talks about him endlessly.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    You cant stop listening to francessa. awesome. he owns you.
    Unfortunately, this is true. I hate the guy but during football season I'm compelled to listen to him. It's like driving by a car wreck, you just can't avoid looking.

During the off-season I never listen to him because I really don't care about baseball/nba/ NHL but or some strange reason I often can't resist during the NFL season.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I like to listen to him and pretend a Jewish Grandma from Long Island is thinks she knows about sports.

Oh wait, that's almost what it is except for the Jewish part.

In all honesty, I like Francessa. He's entertaining. His callers all seem to be mentally handicapped which makes it funny to laugh at.

But his analysis is about as valuable as anybody else's, meaning it has no value.
    Practically same 30 callers for the last 15 years (at least). They let the callers through who he can handle and know they agree with his POV.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Practically same 30 callers for the last 15 years (at least). They let the callers through who he can handle and know they agree with his POV.
    I never heard another call in show where the callers say their piece and finish with "I'll hang up and listen to what you have to say".

They know they are doomed to be hung up as soon as he formulates his repetetive rap...so they try to save face as if its their idea to be cut off.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't listened to the Fat F_ck since he started his show after the AFC Championship in Pittsburgh by saying the Jets franchise was a joke and that would never win a championship with the likes of Rex and Woody in charge.

I have always hated the guy, but that was the icing on the cake that he just ate.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green View Post
    saying the Jets franchise was a joke and that would never win a championship with the likes of Rex and Woody in charge.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green View Post
    I haven't listened to the Fat F_ck since he started his show after the AFC Championship in Pittsburgh by saying the Jets franchise was a joke and that would never win a championship with the likes of Rex and Woody in charge.
    I mean, it's not like he's been proven wrong on that yet...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    You cant stop listening to francessa. awesome. he owns you.
    When I was a teen, I'd be in my Dads jeep and he'd be barkin and barkin about what Francessa was saying- fsirly ambivalent about Russo.
    But once I was diggin into him a little bit and shoulda watched what I said, but I kept asking why he bothered listening if the guy pissed him off so bad. He turned at me and screamed in my face, "Because he's the enemy!"
    Scared the crap outta me, and also showed me his love of the Mets and Jets was greater than I could imagine at the time.

He still listens.
    Francessa has been winning ths one sided battle for his career.

Personally, I'd rather listen to music than waste my time with this clown. It's better for your health.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    After just listening to his diatribe about the GM presser, you would think we just hired the Seahawks head janitor.

Holy sh*t!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    After just listening to his diatribe about the GM presser, you would think we just hired the Seahawks head janitor.

Holy sh*t!
    I know it's unreal. I turned it on and he was just going off.

The past few days he kept saying they were going to try to get Idzik on. If one of his guys called the Jets and asked for an interview and I was Idzik, I'd pick up the phone and yell F*CK YOU.

What did he expect him to say? Everyone here is a gigantic moron?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post

Holy sh*t!
    He got denied an interview.

And he is also ripping the Jets on behalf if Revis' reps who are buddies with him.

Fatty isn't hard to figure out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really think Francesa didn't even listen to the presser. What he is saying isn't even logical or factual.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fran Sarcessa I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    His way is funny.. it's old.. i guess he didn't hear Gary Myers question about the tie-breaker on personal.. i don't take him serious yet i'm listening... it's funny though he's not getting Idzik on the air..

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Fran Sarcessa I
    LOL, beautiful!