Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Why the hell do you people continue to listen to this guy if you hate him so much?
    +1

And then feel the need to post it here.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    +1

And then feel the need to post it here.
    Hey, I just got to watch him just now...AGAIN... admit that MikeFrancess.com just ruined his SB contest AGAIN... by posting his answers live on the site.

He basically admitted the contest as presently constituted is FUBARed because of it.

For eejits like me, its worth the watch, car wreck radio!

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Ha ha...now another caller ham boned him into asking the wrong amount of questions so now he has to give him a SB trip. He's all flustered, p*ssed and stammering..... music to my ears.

Francesa is now going on and on and admitting that he destroyed his own SB contest today...
    He miscounted the number of questions he asked the contestant and had to allow the contestant to win because of his technical mistake...
    What an idiot...
    An embarrassment...

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Francesa is now going on and on and admitting that he destroyed his own SB contest today...
    He miscounted the number of questions he asked the contestant and had to allow the contestant to win because of his technical mistake...
    What an idiot...
    An embarrassment...
    I always hated the format of that mess, especially when Russo was still there. Never a more annoying radio spot.

Awful and amateurish. What do his producers do all day, jerk off and drink Diet Coke (not necessarily in that order)? Glad it tanked.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    hahaha...that's great! Blaming the caller flustered him. He's such a douche!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    What an idiot...
    An embarrassment...
    The caller totally bamboozled him, it was a thing of beauty. Combine this with MikeFrancessa.com posting all the answers in real time, forcing him to give away yet another trip to another scammer..... its a banner day for flubberpants and his bumbling crew

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The caller totally bamboozled him, it was a thing of beauty. Combine this with MikeFrancessa.com posting all the answers in real time, forcing him to give away yet another trip to another scammer..... its a banner day for flubberpants and his bumbling crew

-
    The ghost of Alan Freed chortles at Francesa's idiocy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

Awful and amateurish. What do his producers do all day, jerk off and drink Diet Coke
    No way they all survive the day. One of those sycophantic acne-scarred chubs is going home today and not coming back.

Mike cant be wrong.

lololol

Hall Of Fame
    I agree with Ira. Lets see how he shapes the roster before we say he is going to bend over for Rex. The proof will be in the pudding. I am sure Rex will be commenting one way or another with regards to him getting his picks.

I get what Francesa means about coming out and declaring that you are going to change the culture. That is what Rex did. I just don't think that is Idzik's personality.

Worst part for me was when Fatty knocked the guy's father. That was a little low.

No way they all survive the day. One of those sycophantic acne-scarred chubs is going home today and not coming back.

Mike cant be wrong.

lololol
    You're right. LOL. They might all get fired. Sorry I missed Mike screwing up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    You're right. LOL. They might all get fired. Sorry I missed Mike screwing up.
    The best is that it was a Hank Stram question so Mike has said Hank Stram about 150 times in the last 10 minutes as he keeps rehashing it. Now the calls he is getting are about... prank calls. He's wigging.

The best is that it was a Hank Stram question so Mike has said Hank Stram about 150 times in the last 10 minutes as he keeps rehashing it. Now the calls he is getting are about... prank calls. He's wigging.
    LOL. Great.

I'm always amazed at how much he repeats himself. It's impossible to listen without wanting to kill yourself or smash in the radio.

Carton should have a field day tomorrow.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Carton should have a field day tomorrow.
    You have to imagine that many of his tormentors are ex or current FAN guys who have seen this guys act in person and know the system.

-

Francesa should hire Dick Curl

He obviously needs help managing the amount of questions he has left. He did wonders for Herm.

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    He obviously needs help managing the amount of questions he has left. He did wonders for Herm.
    He should hire SAR "Mike and the Sad Dog."

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Of course he just cut off the first guy that ripped into him. What a dink.
    Nothing Francesa says should be taken seriously.

He said hiring a Coach before a GM never works, in ripping the Jets.

The Seahawks did just that and are thriving as a franchise.

Fatty's a joke.

All Pro
    Was the guy who had 5 question the Colt fan?

That guy really was annoying. He openly told Mike he had the broadcast list in front of him (which was him basically rubbing it in Mikes face that he was on MikeFrancesa.com's cheat thread)

I dont get why he gets mad. Those audios are impossible without community help. They are just throw away lines at media day usually: Jeff Saturday talking about the importance of focusing on the game for example.

EDIT: It was at 1:50, you can hear the guy typing haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_56b7TDN8Y
    Last edited by Bay Ridge Jet; 01-24-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Did anyone notice he mentioned that Revis should easily fetch 2 first rounders? I mean, REALLY? Because if he could then we should trade him in a heartbeat. Funny thing is he's saying that only so he can come back and talk about how we got raped if we get anything less. What a doosh.