Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 148

Thread: Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Did anyone notice he mentioned that Revis should easily fetch 2 first rounders? I mean, REALLY? Because if he could then we should trade him in a heartbeat. Funny thing is he's saying that only so he can come back and talk about how we got raped if we get anything less. What a doosh.
    If the Jets don't get 2x 1st round picks for Revis it is absolutely rape. Which is why I don't think you trade him. In today's NFL they don't make trades like that anymore. People have learned from the Keyshawn and Herschel Walker trades and Al Davis is dead. Let Revis earn his payday helping this team get back into the playoffs next season.

  2. #122
    If the Jets make the playoffs next season Francesa will die of a heart attack. I guarantee it.

  3. #123
    I dont get it. What is this guy supposed to say? Is he supposed to neuter Rex on the podium? I dont get it. Rex took our defense from 25th in the league under Mangina to number 1 with minimal talent in the front seven. The guy knows how to coach D. Offense is a different story, but say what you want. Hes learning. Hes definitely done more here then any coach we've had.I know that not saying much, but now he showing his ability to evolve as a head coach...that shows me something...Im sorry I just dont get this notion that this guy is supposed to pick the player and Rex is supposed to sit down and shut up. Is rex a clown at times? Yes, but lets not pretend this guy doesn't know his ass from his elbow when it comes to football...

  4. #124
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    If the Jets make the playoffs next season Francesa will die of a heart attack. I guarantee it.
    That...would be sweet. Can you imagine?

    I would go to his funeral to dance, before I went to the playoff game.




    -

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    I dont get it. What is this guy supposed to say? Is he supposed to neuter Rex on the podium? I dont get it. Rex took our defense from 25th in the league under Mangina to number 1 with minimal talent in the front seven. The guy knows how to coach D. Offense is a different story, but say what you want. Hes learning. Hes definitely done more here then any coach we've had.I know that not saying much, but now he showing his ability to evolve as a head coach...that shows me something...Im sorry I just dont get this notion that this guy is supposed to pick the player and Rex is supposed to sit down and shut up. Is rex a clown at times? Yes, but lets not pretend this guy doesn't know his ass from his elbow when it comes to football...
    +1

    Gotta love losers on the radio overanalyzing a stupid press conference by a new hire who hasn't even had a chance to do anything yet.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    That...would be sweet. Can you imagine?

    I would go to his funeral to dance, before I went to the playoff game.




    -
    Jets fans would have a parade outside of Mike Francesa's funeral.


    His antagonzing of the Jets and their fans goes beyond even rational thinking - makes Russo's anti-Yankee vendetta from 2000-2008 look like nothing.

  7. #127
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,516
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    If the Jets don't get 2x 1st round picks for Revis it is absolutely rape. Which is why I don't think you trade him. In today's NFL they don't make trades like that anymore. People have learned from the Keyshawn and Herschel Walker trades and Al Davis is dead. Let Revis earn his payday helping this team get back into the playoffs next season.
    2 first rounders for a guy coming off major knee surgery? I'll have what you're drinkin'.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    2 first rounders for a guy coming off major knee surgery? I'll have what you're drinkin'.
    This isn't 1984. ACL Surgery doesn't scare people anymore. (see Adrian Peterson). Most players come back stronger than before because they were forced to stay in shape.

  9. #129
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Now, Fatty is playing replays of Boomer and Carton making fun of his contest follies and is highly agitated.


  10. #130
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,136
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Now, Fatty is playing replays of Boomer and Carton making fun of his contest follies and is highly agitated.

    Fatty is so stupid. Now they know it bothers him so they are going to do it more.

  11. #131
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,442
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Now, Fatty is playing replays of Boomer and Carton making fun of his contest follies and is highly agitated.

    Awesome. Even his colleagues think he's a sh*thead.

  12. #132
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,442
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Fatty is so stupid. Now they know it bothers him so they are going to do it more.
    Exactly. Worst thing he could have said is that it annoys him. Let the games begin.

  13. #133
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,442
    Images
    38734
    I'm thinking about starting a Howard Stern type of attack on Francessa on behalf of all jets fans. Anyone who calls him and mentions JetsInsider.com gets a free tee shirt.

    Who's first?

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I'm thinking about starting a Howard Stern type of attack on Francessa on behalf of all jets fans. Anyone who calls him and mentions JetsInsider.com gets a free tee shirt.

    Who's first?
    Offer a free VIP membership to the first person to hold up a "JetsInsider Rocks" sign behind the crew on SNY after games.

    Great idea with the "Baba Booey" type campaign for Francesa.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Awesome. Even his colleagues think he's a sh*thead.
    i was tweeting boomer & carton all morning telling them what a douch francesa was after idzik presser!!! lol

  16. #136
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,442
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Offer a free VIP membership to the first person to hold up a "JetsInsider Rocks" sign behind the crew on SNY after games.

    Great idea with the "Baba Booey" type campaign for Francesa.
    Free VIP membership including a tee for any member who does a JetsInsider.com style Baba Booey on Francesa's show or SNY.

    I'd love to see our crew start crucifying the fat man. It would be priceless!

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Free VIP membership including a tee for any member who does a JetsInsider.com style Baba Booey on Francesa's show or SNY.

    I'd love to see our crew start crucifying the fat man. It would be priceless!
    LOL! I will lose my mind laughing if that happens. Much like when Fred would play the Jackie laugh/guffaw after some horrific news story.

  18. #138
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Awesome. Even his colleagues think he's a sh*thead.
    Watching him sit there in silence frowning... while he plays a tape of Boomer and Carton.... playing a tape of a caller to him..... going "Hellooooooooooooo la la la"...then saying "ya know, if dats whad dey wanna do, its deah show, if dats wad dey wanna do, I doan have time for dat, its theah show, dats whad dey wanna do"

    .....and then you hear another caller going "Hellooooooooo la la la".




    Its really why I bother listening/watching him.


    I'll try to get through, Sooth.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Watching him sit there in silence frowning... while he plays a tape of Boomer and Carton.... playing a tape of a caller to him..... going "Hellooooooooooooo la la la"...then saying "ya know, if dats whad dey wanna do, its deah show, if dats wad dey wanna do, I doan have time for dat, its theah show, dats whad dey wanna do"

    .....and then you hear another caller going "Hellooooooooo la la la".




    Its really why I bother listening/watching him.


    I'll try to get through, Sooth.
    I'll send you a case of whatever you like if you ask him if he believes Borgoguy is a true visionary and it gets on the air.

  20. #140
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    2 first rounders for a guy coming off major knee surgery? I'll have what you're drinkin'.
    They have to make them conditional picks. As long as it's not the stupid Tanny conditional like they can cut him and then resign him to get off the hook. You have to do like if he plays 80% we get another number 2, and if he makes the pro bowl it becomes a 1st.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us