Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Watching him sit there in silence frowning... while he plays a tape of Boomer and Carton.... playing a tape of a caller to him..... going "Hellooooooooooooo la la la"...then saying "ya know, if dats whad dey wanna do, its deah show, if dats wad dey wanna do, I doan have time for dat, its theah show, dats whad dey wanna do"

.....and then you hear another caller going "Hellooooooooo la la la".

Its really why I bother listening/watching him.

I'll try to get through, Sooth.
    U da man, Greenie!

Say something like...I was reading a story on JetsInsider.com and they think your jets opinions are INSANE! THats JETSINSIDER.COM! lol

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    U da man, Greenie!

Say something like...I was reading a story on JetsInsider.com and they think your jets opinions are INSANE! THats JETSINSIDER.COM! lol
    "Mike, you're a baseball guru. What's your opinion of The SOOTHSAYER over at JetsInsider?"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

U da man, Greenie!

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    "Mike, you're a baseball guru. What's your opinion of The SOOTHSAYER over at JetsInsider?"

You have to lead him in with some "thanks for taking my call"...then a real question...let him start getting his repetive rap going, especially if he thinks he's struck mental gold...then launch the spiel in a normal voice so he is not automatically raised up....He had Francona on before and I havent even come close to getting through...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    lol, you always need to say Jetsinsider.COM though so everyone knows it's a website!!

You have to lead him in with some "thanks for taking my call"...then a real question...let him start getting his repetive rap going, especially if he thinks he's struck mental gold...then launch the spiel in a normal voice so he is not automatically raised up....He had Francona on before and I havent even come close to getting through...
    32, you're like the Francesa Whisperer. You know him, and his mannerisms, so well. LOL.

lol, you always need to say Jetsinsider.COM though so everyone knows it's a website!!
    Noted for future use.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

"Hellooooooooooo la la la....I was reading a story on JetsInsider.com and they think your jets opinions are INSANE! THats JETSINSIDER.Com!"

-

"Hellooooooooooo la la la....I was reading a story on JetsInsider.com and they think your jets opinions are INSANE! THats JETSINSIDER.Com!"

-
    As he pops up from his repose, Mike's expression of complete stunned shock ("Where the f**k am I?) kills me every time. It's like he's seen a ghost.

basically all of the talking heads on radio and espn are useless. fatcessa just stands out a bit from the rest because he's on a highly rated ny radio station. he's useless and he continues to jet bash for no reason. funny it wasn't that way when the jets used fan for teir broadcasts.