Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    After just listening to his diatribe about the GM presser, you would think we just hired the Seahawks head janitor.

Holy sh*t!
    And now he's gonna line up a bunch of fake Jet fans to call in and bash them some more...this crap never ends...

Anyone else listening to fatcessa (01/24)

This a**hole has started off his show completely bashing the Idzik press conference... this guy just hates on the Jets in any capacity he can. He bashes the hire because he is a "cap guy", and the only capacity he's had in scouting is in the last 2 years he asked to be more involved so he can eventually become GM... first of all, the cap is a big issue right now, if we weren't strapped to Sanchez the way we are, would this team really be looked at as in "cap hell"; or another way to put it, if Sanchez brought us to the playoffs and possibly the AFC championship for the 3rd time in 4 years, would we think his contract is that bad? We needed a guy with some cap experience and he definitely fits that bill. In reference to the scouting experience, the Seahawks had one of the best drafts in recent years this past year and have done a great job building a strong team through the draft, and Idzik was right there next to Schneider during this time. Plus, we all read reports that Bradway was really high on Capernick and Russell Wilson, and Tanny didn't pick them, so we had guys liking these prospects its just Tanny was too into Rex's input, and Idzik could be much different. I truly believe it will not be that way with Idzik, when he says it'll be a "Jet decision" he means that everyone is going to have their input, and as a very bright and organized mind he will make the final call. All others reading into that indicating rex has the power are just morons just like fatcessa. I think this was a great hire, maybe because I am such a big Jets fan that I want it to work, but we will see in a few years. There have been stranger hires that have worked out tremendously, so until Idzik royally f**ks up the team, give the guy a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Fran Sarcessa I
    There ya go...😝

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No! The only people who complain about him are the ones who listen to him. If you don't like what he says then.....wait for it.........WAIT.....

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!!

After just listening to his diatribe about the GM presser, you would think we just hired the Seahawks head janitor.

Holy sh*t!
    He has so much hate for rhe jets it has tainted his professionalism

Give the new guy a chance...But it's kind of funny! "Rex had to lead me to my Office"....REX IS IN CHARGE FOLKS. WOODY LOVES HIM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrud View Post
    Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
    Pig Vomit: How can that be?
    Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
    Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
    Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
    Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
    Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."
    Great reference. As I just watched the feed from YES my reaction was that Francesa is simply a "shock jock" when it comes to the Jets.

That doesn't mean he is wrong about a lot of his anaysis, but this much is clear, he gets a perverse thrill out of hammering the organization. Absolutely gets his rocks off.

Sar will probably be suckass caller #1

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    I can't believe what is coming out of his mouth. My god he is so venomous because the team shunned him. What a complete a**hole!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    I know it's unreal. I turned it on and he was just going off.

The past few days he kept saying they were going to try to get Idzik on. If one of his guys called the Jets and asked for an interview and I was Idzik, I'd pick up the phone and yell F*CK YOU.

What did he expect him to say? Everyone here is a gigantic moron?
    I assume Francesa was denied an interview therefore the over-the-top venom being spewed right now.

Here we go with the staged anti Jet callers

Love the guys that screw around with him.

Veteran
    My IQ is to high to qualify as a listener of Fatcessa. Couldn't listen if I wanted to.

He's been planning this opening for days now. We could have rolled out the perfect combination of Parcells, Belicheck, and God and he still would have trashed it. That whole thing was just plain unprofessional.

Did he really get denied an interview or is that just conjecture?

If so, good!

And the so-called Jets fans that call in deserve the host that responds to their questions.

Holy sh*t!
    LOL, you're right.

Now he is going off on the possibility of trading Revis.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    He's been planning this opening for days now. We could have rolled out the perfect combination of Parcells, Belicheck, and God and he still would have trashed it. That whole thing was just plain unprofessional.
    Dead on.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    LOL, you're right.

Now he is going off on the possibility of trading Revis.
    Fatty is buddies with Revis' agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I assume Francesa was denied an interview therefore the over-the-top venom being spewed right now.
    I would love it, if Boomer and Carton started to get all these Jets and Mike was still shut out, that would rub him sooo hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Not parcells

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwDCqmPHth8