Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

Francesa is FULL OF IT!!

How can this man come on the radio and claim that he DOESNT KNOW WHAT Wes Welkers wife said about Ray Lewis.....

Mike Francesa says 'HE DOESNT CARE WHAT SHE SAID." SO he doesnt know what was said, Right FatBoy, if it was the JETS you would be jerking off to the news!!

Well Listen up you disgusting HYPOCRITE.......
    Had one of the NEW YORK JETS wives made those Facebook comments about Ray Lewis.....YOU FAT PIECE OF CRAP would have STARTED/OPENED THE SHOW if any of the NEW YORK JETS wives would have made those type statements on Facebook after one of our losses in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIPS we recently played in.
    Fat boy you would have been ripping the CLASSLESS JETS ORGANIZATION....my god, the way people treat the NEW YORK JETS is the way some people treat and talk about Barack Obama. Its a joke.

So F you Mike FAKECESA!!
    You HYPOCRITE ignorant man. i wouldnt even been listening to your garbage show if my co-worker didnt want to win your stupid SB tickets.

No CIRCUS comments for the PASTS, just the JETS....hmmmmm....

SPYGATE WAS THE BIGGEST CIRCUS KEPT UNDERWRAPS TO HAVE EVER BEEN PUT UP IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Why the hell do you people continue to listen to this guy if you hate him so much?

My point exactly.

Banned
    Did he say it 15 times in a row?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Why the hell do you people continue to listen to this guy if you hate him so much?
    No doubt. Turn the dial. There are better shows to listen to out there.

The guy gets threads started on him for not only what he DOES say, but for what he hypothetically might say as well. I'd say he's accomplishing exactly what he wants.
    Last edited by Snell41; 01-22-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Why do you listen to him if he pisses you off this much? Activate your sg3 mode and put that dude on your ignore list, son.

Jets Insider VIP
    He's a dinahsawer that doesn't even acknowledge that Twatter exisits.

All League
    LOL

I abuse myself because I live in SoFla and the dooshes on radio down here make Franchesker tolerable.....barely.

As someone who listened to him daily, I had to stop listening to him when it came to the Jets. His anti-Rex agenda made everything he said about the team just a joke. It clearly didn't indicate what he really thought, he was no longer consistent regarding other teams.

Francesa doesn't like Rex or Woody and it really bleeds over in what he says. Sucks too because I used to like the program. He just let his dislike ruin his radio show.

The only Jets fans who seem to listen anymore are the self haters who revel in any failure of the team.

The breaking point for me was the way he treated the Braylon Edwards thing. He had never even suggested any other player be reprimanded in the way he wanted Braylon so it made things clear that they just disliked the Jets for whatever reason.

All Pro
    Totally agree with you... talking about class acts, Kraft and Belichick are about as big of low lifes as you can find...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    As someone who listened to him daily, I had to stop listening to him when it came to the Jets. His anti-Rex agenda made everything he said about the team just a joke. It clearly didn't indicate what he really thought, he was no longer consistent regarding other teams.

Francesa doesn't like Rex or Woody and it really bleeds over in what he says. Sucks too because I used to like the program. He just let his dislike ruin his radio show.

The only Jets fans who seem to listen anymore are the self haters who revel in any failure of the team.

The breaking point for me was the way he treated the Braylon Edwards thing. He had never even suggested any other player be reprimanded in the way he wanted Braylon so it made things clear that they just disliked the Jets for whatever reason.
    I used to listen to him on the way home from work. I gradually grew to hate the guy. He was just so pro Giants and anti Jets. But the thing that kills me are their commercials. He talks for 5min and then 5 minutes of commercials. When he comes back on he starts a talking commercial about a Ford dealership whatever. The show became totally unlistenable.

Francessa is blind to the fact that his beloved LT is a much worse and vial person than Ray Lewis who has improved his behavoir and has become an outstanding person, unlike LT who has become a joke.

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
    Pig Vomit: How can that be?
    Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
    Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
    Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
    Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
    Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

I like to listen to him and pretend a Jewish Grandma from Long Island is thinks she knows about sports.

Oh wait, that's almost what it is except for the Jewish part.

In all honesty, I like Francessa. He's entertaining. His callers all seem to be mentally handicapped which makes it funny to laugh at.

But his analysis is about as valuable as anybody else's, meaning it has no value.
    Last edited by PMarsico9; 01-22-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Woodall Rocks! View Post
    I abuse myself because I live in SoFla and the dooshes on radio down here make Franchesker tolerable.....barely.
    Dan LeBatard is pretty bad (from what I see on ESPN), but he can't be any worse than Francessa

Jets Insider VIP
    You cant stop listening to francessa. awesome. he owns you.

The reason he dumps on the Jets is to get attention. The only way to get rid of him is to ignore him. He can take insults but he cannot take it when he is ignored. If you don't like him, ignore him. I do all the time, haven't heard his stupid voice in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan95 View Post
    Dan LeBatard is pretty bad (from what I see on ESPN), but he can't be any worse than Francessa
    His radio show is a mixed bag.It often times is very funny,but he interjects race into just about everything he does,and he always defends the athletes.

Practice Squad
    LOL

At least stop posting about him. Please.