Thread: Arrest Tom Cruise!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Arrest Tom Cruise!

So this eejit has somehow convinced a friend of his family to allow their 6 year old daughter to be used as a decoy for his daughter Suri, whom he is afraid is in imminent danger of being kidnapped.

I would have no problem arresting the parents of the six year old and Tom himself, even the Nanny..... for Endangering the Welfare of a minor.

If they are accepting money for this....

Of course, the Daily News thinks this is cute.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...lery-1.1169802

-
    Last edited by 32green; 02-26-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Bewildered Beast
    +1; stupid 1%er.

He should have hired a midget over the age of consent.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Those aren't his kids he is gay.

Yeah but the 6 year old double is a highly trained professional so no worries.

Tommy boy seems to have left the reservation some time ago. Probably on par with the later Michael Jackson level of bat**** crazy. I'm sure there's no shortage of people lined up to help this lunatic depart with his money.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Curious: what happens if this stand-in gets took? Oh well, so sorry, watcha gonna do? I mean, it's still his problem, isn't it? Does he just say "Fooled you! Go ahead and kill her, she's not mine" and start the search for stand-in #2?

He is still looking for a wife smaller then him! Good luck Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    So this eejit has somehow convinced a friend of his family to allow their 6 year old daughter to be used as a decoy for his daughter Suri, whom he is afraid is in imminent danger of being kidnapped.

I would have no problem arresting the parents of the six year old and Tom himself, even the Nanny..... for Endangering the Welfare of a minor.

If they are accepting money for this....

Of course, the Daily News thinks this is cute.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...lery-1.1169802

-
    you seem outraged.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    Curious: what happens if this stand-in gets took? Oh well, so sorry, watcha gonna do? I mean, it's still his problem, isn't it? Does he just say "Fooled you! Go ahead and kill her, she's not mine" and start the search for stand-in #2?
    Precisely!

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    you seem outraged.
    Its all about the childrens.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its all about the childrens.

-
    Listen, its hard enough for kids to find jobs these days. Back off Serpico.

Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    Thats why an adult midget.....sorry, little person.... in a Suri wig is the perfect option for a double... they can sign the consent form, if they get whacked, they know what they signed up for.

But seriously, Tom Cruise, he's a ****ing nut. He and the girls parents should be prosecuted for endangerment.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Thats why an adult midget.....sorry, little person.... in a Suri wig is the perfect option for a double... they can sign the consent form, if they get whacked, they know what they signed up for.

But seriously, Tom Cruise, he's a ****ing nut. He and the girls parents should be prosecuted for endangerment.
    I'm just giving you a warning this time, but please, no more Stokes jokes when he's not here to defend himself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    He should have hired a midget over the age of consent.
    Stokes + wig = win