Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailgate32 - Jets tailgate video

Tailgate32 - Jets tailgate video

Check out the video from the guys at "tailgate32.com". They were at the Cardinal game. Cool guys who went to every NFL stadium this past season.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Cool video. What a trip those dudes took.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I made it halfway through before throwing up. What a representation of the worst that the Jets have to offer. Blue collar dirt baggery at its finest.

There's even someone who is trying to copy your act with lots of flags in the air, what a loser talking about how Jets fans are all 'sailors'. Friggin Popeye.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Good job. That was the game I went looking for you. I circled 3 times but you always had a camera in your face.

Left without my Stella.

-

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I made it halfway through before throwing up. What a representation of the worst that the Jets have to offer. Blue collar dirt baggery at its finest.

There's even someone who is trying to copy your act with lots of flags in the air, what a loser talking about how Jets fans are all 'sailors'. Friggin Popeye.

SAR I
    Hope you did not have a white shirt on....

That was me, and a lot of the guys I tailgate with, I also have raced sailboats with...

On another note, was a Prestige yesterday looking at the X5 and saw some nice college girls looking at the 3 series...

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good job. That was the game I went looking for you. I circled 3 times but you always had a camera in your face.

Left without my Stella.

-
    next year I will have my cooler marked so it is easy to find!!!

Very cool. The "canary" lives on. Bolstered by bratwurst and Stella Artois.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    next year I will have my cooler marked so it is easy to find!!!
    Lol....I almost just swooped in and grabbed a few for the walk back..(I came from Lot E).....but I was paranoid about being siezed as an interloper.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol....I almost just swooped in and grabbed a few for the walk back..(I came from Lot E).....but I was paranoid about being siezed as an interloper.

-
    just tell them you know me, they are used to people coming in and out... only 8 months until next season....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

just tell them you know me, they are used to people coming in and out... only 8 months until next season....
    Lol...like clockwork, much of the bile has drained from me and I am slowly returning to thoughts of which games I will get to etc.

As you well know, something to be said for being there during the dark times too.

-

SAR I
    total class dude. Wouldn`t expect anything less from you. Funny how you always complain about other fans puking and urinating on your car and using foul language and throwing footballs in the lot. Where is it you park again?, and what sort of fans park near you? Could it possibly be the rich fans you park and tailgate next to? LOL I hope it gets even worse in the future for you and your fellow "green lot" tailgaters. I would LOVE to waste money on football games and just park next to you EVERY game you go to. I`ll bring my stereo just for schitz & giggles. Ask Grayson about my stereo at the tailgates. Better yet, ask the NJ State Police.

oh yeah, forgot. Great video btw. Glad to see there are still some awesome tailgaters at Jets games who simply don`t give a rats arse what any rich folk think. They KNOW how to have a good time.

<------ Rich cheapest BMW owning/leasing people tailgate party

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    total class dude. Wouldn`t expect anything less from you. Funny how you always complain about other fans puking and urinating on your car and using foul language and throwing footballs in the lot. Where is it you park again?, and what sort of fans park near you? Could it possibly be the rich fans you park and tailgate next to? LOL I hope it gets even worse in the future for you and your fellow "green lot" tailgaters. I would LOVE to waste money on football games and just park next to you EVERY game you go to. I`ll bring my stereo just for schitz & giggles. Ask Grayson about my stereo at the tailgates. Better yet, ask the NJ State Police.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Hope you did not have a white shirt on....

That was me, and a lot of the guys I tailgate with, I also have raced sailboats with...

On another note, was a Prestige yesterday looking at the X5 and saw some nice college girls looking at the 3 series...
    You are a wealthy, white-collar Jets fan and the type who we embrace.

Instead of the filthy, blue-collar term "tailgater", you shall henceforth be referred to as a "sailgater".

The future trophy wives you saw at the BMW dealership were sizing up the cars their white-collar husbands will buy for them, happens all the time. I myself used to frequent my dealership, telling all the girls about my fabulous wealth as I took a warm cookie and a latte while flashing my Rolex at the courtesy lounge.

SAR I

You are a wealthy, white-collar Jets fan and the type who we embrace.

Instead of the filthy, blue-collar term "tailgater", you shall henceforth be referred to as a "sailgater".

The future trophy wives you saw at the BMW dealership were sizing up the cars their white-collar husbands will buy for them, happens all the time. I myself used to frequent my dealership, telling all the girls about my fabulous wealth as I took a warm cookie and a latte while flashing my Rolex at the courtesy lounge.

SAR I
    F O S !!!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

The antidote for my BMW. Lexus to my left, Mercedes Benz to my right, not a Ford or Dodge to be found.

There's a reason the non-Club parking passes are yellow; does the smell of urine turn you on?

SAR I

The antidote for my BMW. Lexus to my left, Mercedes Benz to my right, not a Ford or Dodge to be found.

There's a reason the non-Club parking passes are yellow; does the smell of urine turn you on?

SAR I
    no. we use the porta-pottys they have set up. Too bad that those who drive the BMW`s, Lexus and Mercedes puke and urinate on your cheapest of all BMW and use foul language and throw footballs around in the lot. You must be so proud of those next to you in that overpriced parking macadam that everyone parks in. Did you know they use the same blacktop in those expensive parking lots that they use in the cheap lots? You`re getting ripped off left and right attending a Jets game that the white trash attends. They also get to see the same crappy Jets game you see for far less.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

no. we use the porta-pottys they have set up. Too bad that those who drive the BMW`s, Lexus and Mercedes puke and urinate on your cheapest of all BMW and use foul language and throw footballs around in the lot. You must be so proud of those next to you in that overpriced parking macadam that everyone parks in. Did you know they use the same blacktop in those expensive parking lots that they use in the cheap lots? You`re getting ripped off left and right attending a Jets game that the white trash attends. They also get to see the same crappy Jets game you see for far less.
    (delete)

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-23-2013 at 10:21 PM.

What I gather from this is that SAR hates people who aren't rich.

SAR DOESN'T CARE ABOUT POOR PEOPLE!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What I gather from this is that SAR hates people who aren't rich.

SAR DOESN'T CARE ABOUT POOR PEOPLE!
    (deleted)

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-23-2013 at 10:21 PM.