Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgate32 - Jets tailgate video

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    My BMW cost $50,000. Far from the 'cheapest' anything.
    Lmao...50g's is a bragging point? What is this.... 1990?

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao...50g's is a bragging point? What is this.... 1990?

-
    (deleted)

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-23-2013 at 10:20 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the lovely words SAR. Like Flagman, I too am in the video along with Reverend Bill. You should drop the schtick and come tailgate with us. On second thought, no thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv352C76bnI
    Last edited by JetChefJR; 01-23-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not bragging, merely defending myself from those who aren't happy for me, thinking I'm driving some "entry level" car.

Truth is, I lease, so the price of the car isn't really an issue. I pay $605 a month for my 3 Series, a far cry from an "entry level" car like a $149 Kia or a $199 Ford F-150.

SAR I
    Whatever...

Bottom line is...Flaggy is a good guy, this is a pretty cool thread about a long standing tailgate getting some coverage...no need for one more post from you trolling this into being about you and your car and how much you dislike tailgating (though you often beg for a tailgate spot to hang your hat when it suits you)_

Please stop.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Whatever...

Bottom line is...Flaggy is a good guy, this is a pretty cool thread about a long standing tailgate getting some coverage...no need for one more post from you trolling this into being about you and your car and how much you dislike tailgating (though you often beg for a tailgate spot to hang your hat when it suits you)_

Please stop.
    You're right, sorry, was just playing but it isn't the right place.

Can you delete all my posts in this thread? If so, please do.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Check out the video from the guys at "tailgate32.com". They were at the Cardinal game. Cool guys who went to every NFL stadium this past season.

There's another guy I know who goes to every stadium. Check out tailgating.com for Joe Cohn's adventures. He's visited the old 16H and my own setup during the monsoon opener in 2011.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you did not have a white shirt on....

That was me, and a lot of the guys I tailgate with, I also have raced sailboats with...
    What have you raced on? Been a few years for me, miss it.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    total class dude. Wouldn`t expect anything less from you. Funny how you always complain about other fans puking and urinating on your car and using foul language and throwing footballs in the lot. Where is it you park again?, and what sort of fans park near you? Could it possibly be the rich fans you park and tailgate next to? LOL I hope it gets even worse in the future for you and your fellow "green lot" tailgaters. I would LOVE to waste money on football games and just park next to you EVERY game you go to. I`ll bring my stereo just for schitz & giggles. Ask Grayson about my stereo at the tailgates. Better yet, ask the NJ State Police.
    Lol, my gang owns the green lot E tailgate scene. It's not all wine and cheese dooshes!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asking for your posts to be deleted! Poor form for a Mod candidate, I may have to withdraw my support.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Asking for your posts to be deleted! Poor form for a Mod candidate, I may have to withdraw my support.
    Sometimes the mods are right. I don't like tailgating, but the video was cool and it had Jets Insider members in it.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the mods are right. I don't like tailgating, but the video was cool and it had Jets Insider members in it.

SAR I
    ================================================== ===

Sounds like a reasonable explanation, except I love tailgating, I will have to give this matter further consideration.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetChefJR View Post
    Thanks for the lovely words SAR. Like Flagman, I too am in the video along with Reverend Bill. You should drop the schtick and come tailgate with us. On second thought, no thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv352C76bnI
    Those guys were cool to hang with... they must have done something right to be able to take the time to do that...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TGJoe View Post
    What have you raced on? Been a few years for me, miss it.
    Have raced on a lot of different boats, we owned a Tripp 41 for a bunch of years and once my dad retired from the sport I raced on a J120, J133 and Swan 45 on Long Island Sound and other places. Did Newport to Bermuda and other distance races on all of them... Tailgating cut down on my sailing!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Have raced on a lot of different boats, we owned a Tripp 41 for a bunch of years and once my dad retired from the sport I raced on a J120, J133 and Swan 45 on Long Island Sound and other places. Did Newport to Bermuda and other distance races on all of them... Tailgating cut down on my sailing!!!
    Don't you hate when one leisure activity leaves you no time for the other?

First world problems!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here the fall is the best time in the Sound, but that cuts into football. For me my changing career in the mid to late 2000's had me off traveling the world, mostly asia, and between that and football killed my yacht racing.
    I did the 2002 Newport/Bermuda on a frers 45. It was a shoal draft keel that I found out later had a crack in it the whole time that the owner had kept under wraps, ugh, not the best boat for that race which was a particularly bad weather year. I did a few races on an old swan 45 in the sound, had a telephone pole mast, think was a pita to be on the pumps. I did a season or two in the j44 fleet, liked those. Did Block Island race week and a season on a racey nelson merrick 43. Was a member for a few years of the manhattan yacht club doing beer can weeknights on j24s in the harbor. Also a little time crewing olympic class Stars too, those are fun. Did pretty much the whole LI Sound race scene, distance and day racing, partial to distance racing though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here the fall is the best time in the Sound, but that cuts into football. For me my changing career in the mid to late 2000's had me off traveling the world, mostly asia, and between that and football killed my yacht racing.
    I did the 2002 Newport/Bermuda on a frers 45. It was a shoal draft keel that I found out later had a crack in it the whole time that the owner had kept under wraps, ugh, not the best boat for that race which was a particularly bad weather year. I did a few races on an old swan 45 in the sound, had a telephone pole mast, think was a pita to be on the pumps. I did a season or two in the j44 fleet, liked those. Did Block Island race week and a season on a racey nelson merrick 43. Was a member for a few years of the manhattan yacht club doing beer can weeknights on j24s in the harbor. Also a little time crewing olympic class Stars too, those are fun. Did pretty much the whole LI Sound race scene, distance and day racing, partial to distance racing though.
    The 2002 race was a choppy one in the gulf and lots of Squalls... I was on Vanish a Swan 56 and we lost our main halyard in the stream which screwed the race up for us as it took 8 hours of fixing it get it back... lots of sea sick people in that one!! Still sail when I can, but life gets in the way now with too much other stuff. The J133 I sailed the past 5 years just got retired so thinking of getting a boat myself in a few years once the kids are bigger... In the meantime, tailgating is the way to go!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 2002 race was a choppy one in the gulf and lots of Squalls... I was on Vanish a Swan 56 and we lost our main halyard in the stream which screwed the race up for us as it took 8 hours of fixing it get it back... lots of sea sick people in that one!! Still sail when I can, but life gets in the way now with too much other stuff. The J133 I sailed the past 5 years just got retired so thinking of getting a boat myself in a few years once the kids are bigger... In the meantime, tailgating is the way to go!!
    Lol, small world.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, small world.
    Totally, prob ran into each other at one of clubs... Nothing better than the party at Royal Bermuda Yacht Club after the race... Check out the videos from when those guys tailgated at other stadiums...