Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home Invasion: Violent Intruder Doots/Faps

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Home Invasion: Violent Intruder Doots/Faps

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2533967.html

In Florida, there are violent people, naked people, poopers and masturbators -- but rarely is one man the total package.

When Tony and LaDonna Land discovered naked carnival worker Gregory Matthew Bruni on their roof, the night had just begun. Bruni, 21, allegedly assaulted Tony Land, trashed the couple's North Fort Myers Home, and then defecated and masturbated inside the house, WTSP reports.

The Lands told police they were in their bedroom at around 7 p.m. Monday when they heard a noise that sounded like thunder, according to Fox 4 Now. Tony went outside and says he saw Bruni on top of the roof, completely naked. Bruni allegedly jumped down on top of Land, ABC 7 reported, then knocked him over by hitting him in the shoulder.

The Lands say Bruni ran into the house, pulled a big-screen TV off the wall, and spilled the contents of a vacuum onto the floor. Around this time, LaDonna grabbed a gun and began firing at the nude intruder. She missed, and the couple called 911.

"I don't know who the hell he is -- he's naked and he ran into my damn house," Tony can be heard saying on the recording.

The Lands told authorities that after shots were fired, Bruni began whacking the mole in their living room before heading into their son's bedroom to rub some clothing on his face.

When deputies arrived, they attempted to control Bruni, who they say was wildly flailing around and speaking nonsensically. They also discovered that Bruni had defecated on the floor in two spots within the home.

At some point during the ruckus, investigators say, Bruni sucked up the contents of the vacuum, then spit it back out.

Bruni was taken into custody and transported to a hospital for evaluation, where doctors reportedly told deputies they planned to conduct tests to determine "what Bruni was on."

Bruni has been charged with criminal mischief, battery, occupied burglary and resisting arrest without violence.

Let's Recap The Allegations Against Bruni:

Got naked, climbed onto the Lands' roof.

Attacked Tony Lands by jumping on him and hitting his shoulder.

Ran into Lands' house, knocked down a TV and spilled the contents of a vacuum on the floor.

Dodged bullets fired by LaDonna Lands.

Masturbated in the living room.

Rubbed clothes on his face in the Lands' son's room.

Defecated on the floor in two places.

Drank the contents of the vacuum.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone's pet got loose...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

Ran into Lands' house, knocked down a TV and spilled the contents of a vacuum on the floor.

This guy post at JN?

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude gives carnies a bad name.

My guess is the carnie didn't use the bath salts appropriately.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually draw the line at drinking vacuum cleaner contents, unless of course they are on the rocks.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    been there, seen it

when i was young, my friend and i were told by the big kids in our neighborhood
    to go into a fort a few blocks over and steal their playboy magazines. we were afraid the kids were going to come back to the fort while we were in there. we couldn't find the magazines at first and my friend was so nervous he had to take a dump - he crapped right on the floor of the fort.

a couple days later, someone crapped on the floor of our fort and ripped off
    some magazines and cigarettes.

don't even go there.....

it was on Long Island

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know this guy sits around, shoving bottles of opened vodka up his arse to get drunk. He sounds kind of like a monkey, throwing poo at people when he gets irritated.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    bath salts

the sensationalistic media's answer to every bizarre crime
    Last edited by adpz; 01-23-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

In Florida, there are violent people, naked people, poopers and masturbators -- but rarely is one man the total package.

When Tony and LaDonna Land discovered naked carnival worker Gregory Matthew Bruni on their roof, the night had just begun. Bruni, 21, allegedly assaulted Tony Land, trashed the couple's North Fort Myers Home, and then defecated and masturbated inside the house, WTSP reports.

The Lands told police they were in their bedroom at around 7 p.m. Monday when they heard a noise that sounded like thunder, according to Fox 4 Now. Tony went outside and says he saw Bruni on top of the roof, completely naked. Bruni allegedly jumped down on top of Land, ABC 7 reported, then knocked him over by hitting him in the shoulder.

The Lands say Bruni ran into the house, pulled a big-screen TV off the wall, and spilled the contents of a vacuum onto the floor. Around this time, LaDonna grabbed a gun and began firing at the nude intruder. She missed, and the couple called 911.

"I don't know who the hell he is -- he's naked and he ran into my damn house," Tony can be heard saying on the recording.

The Lands told authorities that after shots were fired, Bruni began whacking the mole in their living room before heading into their son's bedroom to rub some clothing on his face.

When deputies arrived, they attempted to control Bruni, who they say was wildly flailing around and speaking nonsensically. They also discovered that Bruni had defecated on the floor in two spots within the home.

At some point during the ruckus, investigators say, Bruni sucked up the contents of the vacuum, then spit it back out.

Bruni was taken into custody and transported to a hospital for evaluation, where doctors reportedly told deputies they planned to conduct tests to determine "what Bruni was on."

Bruni has been charged with criminal mischief, battery, occupied burglary and resisting arrest without violence.

82nd Airbourne is back in our country.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much was able to get the gist of the article from the OPs title and those first tow words of the article.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Dude gives carnies a bad name.

My guess is the carnie didn't use the bath salts appropriately.
    Small hands, smells like cabbage.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Pretty much was able to get the gist of the article from the OPs title and those first tow words of the article.
    Top 10 lead sentences of all time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    You know this guy sits around, shoving bottles of opened vodka up his arse to get drunk. He sounds kind of like a monkey, throwing poo at people when he gets irritated.
    Definite butt-chugger....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, it sounds bad, but in my defense, at some point I did answer my cell phone.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I missed that gem earlier.

/end thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports View Post
    Someone's pet got loose...

Is this Tim-m-m-m-m-y?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    ok, it sounds bad, but in my defense, at some point I did answer my cell phone.
    Lol

-

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I usually draw the line at drinking vacuum cleaner contents, unless of course they are on the rocks.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Such an Aristocrat

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Not yet...36 hours to go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports View Post
    Not yet...36 hours to go.
    Where is home exactly?