RB's

Lacy
    Ball
    Michael
    Taylor
    Bernard ???
    Lattimore
    Bell
    Rouse= Little Dude like Lamichael James and Falcons little RB(forgot name)
    Gillislee ???
    Wood
    Burkhead
    maysonet ???
    Johnson

WR's- ???

Hopkins - Nobrainer
    Bailey - Nobrainer
    Patton - Nobrainer
    Swope ???
    Allen ???
    Robinson ???
    Harper ???
    Hunter ???
    Patterson ???
    Last edited by jeT.MAC; 01-23-2013 at 03:44 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally love Ray Graham. Before his injury last year he was looking like a poor man's barry sanders. He did not look the same early on this year, but as the season went on he showed some glimpses (especially against ND). A full year off major knee surgery could make a difference for this kid.

Most project him as 5th or 6th round back and that would be a steal imo.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO the WR class is very weak.

Looks like the OL/DL are the strongest. Definitely some decent RBs to be had in the mid to late rounds.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need to target Bell... Has size, agility, game speed, doesn't get hurt and can catch and run out of the backfield seamlessly...

3rd round trade down seems plausible and we immediately have a better back than Greene for dirt cheap...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can add Ellington, Randle, Jamison, Davis and Barner to the RB list.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the deal with Randle i dont know much.

I like stephan taylor the best but he is probably playing himself into the second round right now which high for a RB.

Gillislee supposedly impressing but has a small college sample size.

I like barner as we need someone with breakaway speed and I believe powell can be a 20 carry guy with barner as a 10.

I dont want lacy as he will probably go too early and isnt a good enough receiver.

Worried about ellilngtons durability and defnitely not interested in knile davis before the 6th round.

Ray Graham and Jonathon Franklin seem like they could be great value picks....particularly graham

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big fan of Montee Ball

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Montee Ball has Doug Martin written all over him.

Bell, Lacy, and Taylor are my personal favorites.

I also like Riddick in the late rounds.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Stepfan Taylor a lot. Well-coached, can catch the ball our of the backfield, nice size.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robbie Rouse gets so overlooked because he is small but he is a pretty thick guy at 5-6 and around 190. His cutback ability is great, same with Kenjon Barner. I really like Franklin, great kid aswell if you wanna check out on youtube where they got vids of him going through summer workouts. Stepfan Taylor to me is a tough, strong, complete player. He won't woe you athletically but he is someone who will have a successful NFL career for many years.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a fan of Mike Gillislee. Reminds me a lot of Demarco Murray. And he should be available in the 3rd/4th round

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Whats the deal with Randle i dont know much.

I like stephan taylor the best but he is probably playing himself into the second round right now which high for a RB.

Gillislee supposedly impressing but has a small college sample size.

I like barner as we need someone with breakaway speed and I believe powell can be a 20 carry guy with barner as a 10.

I dont want lacy as he will probably go too early and isnt a good enough receiver.

Worried about ellilngtons durability and defnitely not interested in knile davis before the 6th round.

Ray Graham and Jonathon Franklin seem like they could be great value picks....particularly graham
    Joseph Randle is a good all around RB. Good size at 6'1" 205. Runs around a 4.50 40. Oklahoma State used him a ton this past year, and I think he wore down at the end of the year. Really good hands, OSU threw a lot, especially last year, and looked very comfortable catching the ball.

Ellington's durability would concern me as well. He is pretty small, fast, but small. He is listed at 195lbs, but is probably in the low 180s. He would be a nice 3rd down back and a compliment to a more all around back.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Joseph Randle from Oklahoma State. Averaged over 5 yards a carry in all three years at OK State. Averaged about 21-22 carries a game so he can be a feature back. Also has caught about 31-32 passes a year so he can catch the ball.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Randles game a lot. He needs to bulk up though. He's built like a wide receiver

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Robbie Rouse gets so overlooked because he is small but he is a pretty thick guy at 5-6 and around 190. His cutback ability is great, same with Kenjon Barner. I really like Franklin, great kid aswell if you wanna check out on youtube where they got vids of him going through summer workouts. Stepfan Taylor to me is a tough, strong, complete player. He won't woe you athletically but he is someone who will have a successful NFL career for many years.
    One problem with Rouse he was horrible in pass protection drills at senior bowl. If you're a RB and can't block your not going to play much. No one going to risk getting their Qb killed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now this is my top ten in this draft and where I would draft them if there. I just wouldn't jump on anyone early here really.

RB
    1 Montee Ball 2nd
    2 Giovani Bernard Mid 2nd
    3 Joseph Randle 2-3
    4 Ray Graham 3-4
    5 Andre Ellington 4
    6 Eddie Lacy 4
    7 Christine Michael 4
    8 Stepfan Taylor 4-5
    9 Robbie Rouse 5
    10 Le'Veon Bell 5

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Right now this is my top ten in this draft and where I would draft them if there. I just wouldn't jump on anyone early here really.

RB
    1 Montee Ball 2nd
    2 Giovani Bernard Mid 2nd
    3 Joseph Randle 2-3
    4 Ray Graham 3-4
    5 Andre Ellington 4
    6 Eddie Lacy 4
    7 Christine Michael 4
    8 Stepfan Taylor 4-5
    9 Robbie Rouse 5
    10 Le'Veon Bell 5
    I like 6,7 and 8 but from the 3rd round and later

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would anyone be opposed to Lattimore in round 3? Injuries are rough but I just love his ability and heart. He could be a playmaker if he rehabs well

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    Would anyone be opposed to Lattimore in round 3? Injuries are rough but I just love his ability and heart. He could be a playmaker if he rehabs well
    His career may be over. 3rd is too high to find out if he can recover from that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    His career may be over. 3rd is too high to find out if he can recover from that.
    Yeah, i think a team with a stockpile of picks may take him and stash him but its tough to waste a pick on a player that will likely be out this year (although he claims he will be ready this season) and is prone to the same injury.