Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seau family files wrongful death lawsuit against the NFL

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    The suicide rate for cops is a lot higher then any NFL player.. Who is doing the violent hits?? The Players themselves.. Why don't they sue the players union??
    And this being a Defensive player, his head injuries in most cases would have been self -inflicted, ramming his head into other players...

Can I sue the NFL and the Jets for causing me to develope hypertension and encouraging me to tailgate every game, which in turn may have caused my higher than normal cholesterol problem, which I have to take medications for both? My hair also turned gray, then eventually died and turned white. I now have to shave my head because it also started falling out. I think the Jets and the NFL are the root cause of my health troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Can I sue the NFL and the Jets for causing me to develope hypertension and encouraging me to tailgate every game, which in turn may have caused my higher than normal cholesterol problem, which I have to take medications for both? My hair also turned gray, then eventually died and turned white. I now have to shave my head because it also started falling out. I think the Jets and the NFL are the root cause of my health troubles.
    I think we have a viable class action suit against Woody for shoving Tim Tebow down our throats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    and if the family wins this, they should return all the money Jr made playing a game.
    I'm sure it's all gone. Something like 80% of former NFL players are broke within 5 years after retiring.

The U.S. government needs to initiate a massive reform of our litigation system. There needs to be criminal sanctions for people who file such ridiculous lawsuits that clog up the system delaying legitimate lawsuits from being heard for years.

I do feel bad for Seau, he was forced at gunpoint to play in the NFL. Have to feel sorry for him.

Unless there is evidence that the NFL knowingly covered up knowledge of this issue OR engaged in any illegal activity in an attempt to squash research into this issue, then I hate to say it, but this is a cash grab and frivolous lawsuit.