Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders hire Sparano

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Raiders hire Sparano

Asst Head Coach/Offensive Line Coach

Hall Of Fame
    He was a very respected OL coach. So long as they keep him there everything should be fine.

Good. Let that dope f**k up their team, too. I hate the raiders anyway.

Ruck the Faiders!

Hall Of Fame
    to be honest - Raiders and jets = Retard Club

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    to be honest - Raiders and jets = Retard Club
    Historically, tough for anyone to present a counter argument.

Veteran
    My sides are in the orbit!

Pure Lulz....

Glad he's somebody else's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Good. Let that dope f**k up their team, too. I hate the raiders anyway.
    What the Raiders did was admit they screwed up by changing the blocking scheme from a power blocking scheme to a pure zone blocking scheme that didn't fit their personnel. Dmac is one happy camper today.

This Tony Sparano hire is getting back to the power blocking scheme. Raiders were stupid that they wasted a year first signing a zone blocking Olineman M Brisiel(pure zone blocker) and drafting a zone blocking Olineman( Tony Bergstrom).

This is the biggest mistake the new regime made trying to radically change the offense when they didn't need to. The defense was the problem and that where they should have concentrated their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    What the Raiders did was admit they screwed up by changing the blocking scheme from a power blocking scheme to a pure zone blocking scheme that didn't fit their personnel. Dmac is one happy camper today.

This Tony Sparano hire is getting back to the power blocking scheme. Raiders were stupid that they wasted a year first signing a zone blocking Olineman M Brisiel(pure zone blocker) and drafting a zone blocking Olineman( Tony Bergstrom).

This is the biggest mistake the new regime made trying to radically change the offense when they didn't need to. The defense was the problem and that where they should have concentrated their efforts.
    It's too bad he has the bone density of a 7 year old girl.

I'll file your post to be re-examined one year from today. I have no doubt Sparano will be a disaster for your team. See you then.

Jets Insider VIP
    I like Sparano. Its not his fault he was saddled with a buffoon for a HC and the ultimate turd at qb.

Although the times during the game that he chose to put tebow in were mind bogglingly stupid.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I like Sparano. Its not his fault he was saddled with a buffoon for a HC and the ultimate turd at qb.

Although the times during the game that he chose to put tebow in were mind bogglingly stupid.
    He's a terrible play caller and has no feel for that aspect of the game. He does not understand the concept of rhythm, nor does he know how important rhythm is to an offense and QB.

Dude was just so bad as an OC it's kind of hard to believe he was even hired to begin with.

I'm sure he will be fine as a OL coach though.

All Pro
    Oakland's got a lot of sinners. They need Tim Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Oakland's got a lot of sinners. They need Tim Tebow.
    He'd probably get shank'd in the locker room. That organization is basically a prison.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

the ultimate turd never did as badly under anyone as he did under Sparano. Sparano excels there. From HC to OC to Oline. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It's too bad he has the bone density of a 7 year old girl.
    Sure didn't have a problem running through your defense in 2011. jets defense gets another shot at Dmac in 2013.

Sure didn't have a problem running through your defense in 2011. jets defense gets another shot at Dmac in 2013.
    And he'll have injured his vagina before the 1st quarter is over. Congrats, lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    He's a terrible play caller and has no feel for that aspect of the game. He does not understand the concept of rhythm, nor does he know how important rhythm is to an offense and QB.

Dude was just so bad as an OC it's kind of hard to believe he was even hired to begin with.

I'm sure he will be fine as a OL coach though.
    Of course WRECKS was wrong to hire him as an OC knowing full well that he was not an experienced play caller.