Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sundquist won't Shut-up

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's obvious that a BIG reason why Rex is still here is b.c of the $$$ Woody owes him.

The only question is if that costed us a good GM candidate. If Idzik works out, all will be forgotten/forgiven. Simple as that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear Ted's a boozer who cant keep his mouth shut and is pised he didnt get the job.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sundquist is the new Pettine, but at least Sunquist puts his name on the quotes.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    I think it is a good thing that we avoided hiring this person. He seems like a continuation of the circus we have endured lately...
    Sundquist is a real douchebag. He must have come to the realization he will never work in the NFL again and is trying to pursue a media gig now. No team will interview him again knowing he will blab everything to anybody that will listen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    Sundquist is a real douchebag. He must have come to the realization he will never work in the NFL again and is trying to pursue a media gig now. No team will interview him again knowing he will blab everything to anybody that will listen.
    Pettine will never work in this league again.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1

The idea that Woody really believes Rex knows what he is doing is incomprehensible to me. I'd like to believe, if we have to keep this blathering eejit, that Woody knows he needs strong guidance as far as personell decisions, media relations and being a complete Head coach who is plugged into all three phases of the game....and the lockeroom.

That being said, I believe Woody's mancrust for Rex is strong and he'll let him continue his act for another year before he can use his GM as an excuse to cut him loose and run his line of bullcrap somewhere else.

-
    Boom. That's your X, Y, Z that RR needs to improve on right there.

And kudos to our owner for seeing that while Rex is a coach that's proven he can win, he's got flaws.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Pettine will never work in this league again.
    pettine didn't come out and put his name on it like this guy. sundquist has no shame and doesn't care. he will never get back in the NFL circle except maybe as a scout.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    Yes, this is definitely the pot calling the kettle black. If there is an anti jet supporter on this site it is you. So pretty please with sugar on top take your own advice. Move on.
    ++++++++

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    pettine didn't come out and put his name on it like this guy. sundquist has no shame and doesn't care. he will never get back in the NFL circle except maybe as a scout.
    Sundquist was doing it for Woody. Assuming the position isn't about shame it's about acceptance.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southernjet View Post
    I hear Ted's a boozer who cant keep his mouth shut and is pised he didnt get the job.
    I'm not sure if you're being serious here but that's exactly how the dude comes off - like he thinks he knows better than everyone and after a few pops, will gladly tell you about it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    +1

I was for the Jets hiring him too. The more he opens his mouth, the happier I am that they didn't.
    Ditto.

Very odd that he is doing this publicly. . .