Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Contrary to SAR and his legion of followers, I actually Liked what Idzik had to say

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I really liked the Idzik hire even before the press conference. He is a very smart guy. I like smart people. Then tend to do smart things. The Jets could use more people doing smart things.
    smart post. I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by lorwood View Post
    You do realize that this forum is a microscopic sampling of Jet fans that is truly skewed towards a fanatical defense of anything this organization does.

It does not represent the totality of Jet fans and certainly does not represent the view of the fans of the NFL.

By and large Francessa expresses the view the NFL and its fans has of the Jets.

Just to put this forum in perspective.....

There is a large majority here that would be honored to find their spouse cheating on them with a member of the Jets organization.

So your not going to get a fair view here.

Its similar to the obsession Woody has with Rex.
    Francesa expresses the views of a Giant homer/Jets hater. I'm sure the view of NFL fans was to laugh at Rex and call him terrible when we were beating Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the playoffs Francesa still found ways to antagonize and rip the team during those playoff runs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    He's a very character driven person. He looks to be surrounded by people with good character. I find that to be very refreshing.
    Rex too?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    He could have all boastful and screaming "things are going to change here" and then everyone would say "actions speak louder than words".
    Or talk about going to the Whitehouse and BBs rings.......

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Ask me in two years what I think of Idzik.
    Or at least 1 draft and free agency period.. I want to see who we select. If he knows football, they'll all be ballers.