Thread: Matt Scott QB Arizona

Matt Scott QB Arizona

I wouldn't mind seeing him drafted in the 4th or perhaps later and have him on our bench or trying out for the starting job. He is very mobile and seems to be a good leader. Also seems have a good head on his shoulders, staying in Arizona and not transfering to a smaller school, when he was behind Foles. Below are some of his stats.

I'll be watching him at the combine thats for sure.

2012 Season
    att yds % TD INT Rating
    301 499 3620 60.3 27 14 133.5

Shrine Game Stats
    att yds avg TD INT
    3/4 81 20.3 1 0

Hall Of Fame
    Most scouts came away from the Shrine game thinking that there really wasnt a QB on either team worth drafting in any round.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Most scouts came away from the Shrine game thinking that there really wasnt a QB on either team worth drafting in any round.
    With teams like washington taking two qbs in a very good quaterback class last year why don't you see a team like the jets taking a flyer on someone like this? Even more so if his draft stock has fallen a little bit. After watching the shrine game Matt Scott wasn't asked to make throws all over the field but when he was, he was on.

That TD pass, was right on the money and put it in a great spot for the WR and only the WR to catch it.

He is perfect for seattle to draft and put behind wilson as they have similar skill sets. Good 5th-6th round value for them if they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    He is perfect for seattle to draft and put behind wilson as they have similar skill sets. Good 5th-6th round value for them if they do that.
    I think Wilson is a great comparison.