Thread: Who's the Boss? and Final Say

Who's the Boss? and Final Say

Idzik on PFT when he was asked who would break the tie in a situation said that ultimately "I hand in the final card" So he believes he has final say. And I don't believe that he would have taken this job if he didn't know that. He's a smart cookie. That combined with the Revis rumors, tells me that this guy has some power.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Idzik on PFT when he was asked who would break the tie in a situation said that ultimately "I hand in the final card" So he believes he has final say. And I don't believe that he would have taken this job if he didn't know that. He's a smart cookie. That combined with the Revis rumors, tells me that this guy has some power.
    I won't be happy until I see him kick Rex's arse in the parking lot.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    He hands in the, "final card" doesn't mean sh*t. I make the final decision, does.