Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revis To Tampa possibility

Idzik spent a while in TB so he could negotiate in good faith with them. Bucs would probably not give up VJax or Freeman so it would take at least two high picks for the Jets to even consider a deal

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Same as any local station in every NFL city. As ridiculous as it seems, talk shows here in pittsburgh seem to think he might end up here.
    It wasn't talked about as a talk show topic. It was actually discussed as news you know when they break away from the actual talk show.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike View Post
    According to Local Tampa Radio good chance Revis might come to the Buccaneers ???
    really

All League
    It wasn't talked about as a talk show topic. It was actually discussed as news you know when they break away from the actual talk show.
    I'm sure not "every" NFL city was talking about it. I was basically saying its big news.

Has Schiano changed their D from the cover 2 zone TB has been playing since Dungy? If not, Revis would be an overpaid waste in a zone scheme

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Has Schiano changed their D from the cover 2 zone TB has been playing since Dungy? If not, Revis would be an overpaid waste in a zone scheme
    ^^good point^^

Bucs are smart not to extend Freeman, why make the same colossal error the Jets did.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tampa is a small Market city usually when these guys start talking about these situations. there is something to it.
    Local Tampa radio hacks probably suggested they would like to see it.

that's it. Those guys work the night shift at Jacknin the Box. Follow up there ...

Jets Insider VIP
    Tampa sports radio is unreliable. There is not much sports knowledge here... They throw out crazy trade scenarios that madden for PS3 wouldn't accept.

No one said it wasn't speculation. If every thread was Dumped that was Speculation there wouldn't be many threads. Unless this was started as a fact.
    That would be awesome because this site has an abundance of stupid threads. Not saying this is one, but you know what I mean. I don't care where Revis goes as long as it makes us better in the long run.

All Pro
    Holmes has to be part of the trade too. Our new GM has to get rid of this Cancer, and the worst contract Tanny made. Sanchez, Holmes, Revis and the new GM starts off with a clean slate, and a much better cap situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    Holmes has to be part of the trade too. Our new GM has to get rid of this Cancer, and the worst contract Tanny made. Sanchez, Holmes, Revis and the new GM starts off with a clean slate, and a much better cap situation.
    I would love to unload Holmes in a deal, and it has nothing to do with his salary. He is a disease on a team and the exact type of player that Idzik will want off the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan95 View Post
    Idzik spent a while in TB so he could negotiate in good faith with them. Bucs would probably not give up VJax or Freeman so it would take at least two high picks for the Jets to even consider a deal
    Keep the players, send the picks and let one of those picks be a first rounder in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Revis and Sanchez for Freeman and their first two picks.
    Done.

Party time.

Personally I would call TB and tell them its a first and a second to get Revis.

If they balk, which they probably would, I would try to sell them Cro for just the second and lock Revis up here after minicamp as long as he looks like he is progressing ok.

Jets Insider VIP
    According to Local Tampa Radio good chance Revis might come to the Buccaneers ???
    Do you mean "go"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    dump pure speculation.
    Pretty good speculation???