Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revis To Tampa possibility

Revis To Tampa possibility

According to Local Tampa Radio good chance Revis might come to the Buccaneers ???

They give any sources/links? Or is this just a "fishing expedition" on their part?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I think Tampa radio is just saying it would make sense. Tampa has a lot of cap room and needs a CB. Revis is a CB who demands a lot of cap room. They seem like a good match

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Idzik has had time to start negotiating with Tampa. I'm sure...lol

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike View Post
    According to Local Tampa Radio good chance Revis might come to the Buccaneers ???
    Coupled with this?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...b-josh-freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Revis and Sanchez for Freeman and their first two picks.

It's just talk this is why I said possibility with ???
    I agree Revis is a Good fit for Tampa and the Jets. they need a DB desperately.
    And Tampa local radio happens to be talking about it as a real possibility.

Revis to Tampa for two #1's, and Jon Gruden's success while he was the coach there.

Done.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Those would be some bad ass colors for my boy, they have the room too.

With Revis Its like raising ur kid and watching them leave off for college somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    With Revis Its like raising ur kid and watching them leave off for college somewhere.
    And he empties your bank account on the way.

dump pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    dump pure speculation.
    No one said it wasn't speculation. If every thread was Dumped that was Speculation there wouldn't be many threads. Unless this was started as a fact.

Revis would earn his $$$ in the NFC South ... Brees, Cam, Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Steve Smith, Colston. Maybe not so much the last 2 these days, but still.

Tampa is a small Market city usually when these guys start talking about these situations. there is something to it.

Hall Of Fame
    I wouldn't mind sending him to Tampa. Schiano and Freeman blow so the picks should be good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I wouldn't mind sending him to Tampa. Schiano and Freeman blow so the picks should be good ones.
    At a minimum, he should be spending 2-3 hours each day lighting candles at his local parish. NFL HC? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    "Even with all that money to maneuver, general manager Mark Dominik told 620 WDAE in Tampa Monday that the Buccaneers werenít in a hurry to hand quarterback Josh Freeman a contract extension."

Since the Bucs have plenty of CAP room...maybe the trade talks can be expanded to include a Sanchez for Freeman swap too

All League
    Same as any local station in every NFL city. As ridiculous as it seems, talk shows here in pittsburgh seem to think he might end up here.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Revis and Sanchez to the Bucs for Freeman and a couple 2s in this and next yrs.