Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: O'Donnell/Idzik Press Conferences

  1. #1

    O'Donnell/Idzik Press Conferences

    O'Donnell - "They gave me a great turkey sandwich"

    Idzik - " Rex showed me where my office was...People shook my hand".


    LOL !!!...I mean this was the most embarrassing press conference I have ever heard since O'Donnell....this guy is in so far over his head it's ridiculous...as stated, Rex is running the show which I knew anyway...but I wouldn't let Idzik balance my checkbook....

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,767
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LOL Give him heck McGinley. I got disgusted reading his thread.

  4. #4
    To quote Bill Paxton in "Aliens"

    "This ain't happening man, this can't be happening man"

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,156
    Why even listen to a press conference? I personally can't draw any conclusion from any comment forced to a reporter. Too much credence is given around here.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    Truth hurts.........


    So who's going to show Idzik where his office is? The JANITOR?!!!!

    Exhibit #104 on why people hate Jets fans
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 01-24-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    Truth hurts.........
    Sure does. You are not a good poster. Whether this was an attempt at humor or a legitimate attempt at analyzing Idzik, both failed.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    To quote Bill Paxton in "Aliens"

    "This ain't happening man, this can't be happening man"
    Game over man.

  11. #11
    The guy points all of this out in order to show people that he wants a tight relationship among all people in the building. He wants everyone on the same page working toward the same goal. There's just nothing wrong with these comments. I agree it wasn't exciting to listen to but it's important that this organization is on the same page. There is nothing wrong with what he said. Not every comment deserves its own lynch mob, maybe we can let this go as something that may be nit picking to criticize.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Sure does. You are not a good poster. Whether this was an attempt at humor or a legitimate attempt at analyzing Idzik, both failed.
    lol

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    O'Donnell - "They gave me a great turkey sandwich"

    Idzik - " Rex showed me where my office was...People shook my hand".


    LOL !!!...I mean this was the most embarrassing press conference I have ever heard since O'Donnell....this guy is in so far over his head it's ridiculous...as stated, Rex is running the show which I knew anyway...but I wouldn't let Idzik balance my checkbook....
    Where do all these donkies keep coming from?

    Good grief......

    Judging from that post you should change your username to the Dumpster King.

  14. #14
    A SAR minion?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    The guy points all of this out in order to show people that he wants a tight relationship among all people in the building. He wants everyone on the same page working toward the same goal. There's just nothing wrong with these comments. I agree it wasn't exciting to listen to but it's important that this organization is on the same page. There is nothing wrong with what he said. Not every comment deserves its own lynch mob, maybe we can let this go as something that may be nit picking to criticize.
    As much as Rex is criticized, and deservedly so, one good thing he tries to instill in the team is a sense of unity...
    What's wrong with Idzik stressing that as well?

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    A SAR minion?
    Probably him posting under another username, I could totally see that attention whore doing that.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,357
    Another quality CK thread...

    Permanent solitary confinement in the Garbage Dump suggested.

  18. #18

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us