Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And we once fall for "perception" regarding Revis

i hope to god this is just media bull**** and there is a private meeting somewhere, where revis is assured that he will retire a jet.

havent we been through enough with suckchez, tebow, etc...? last thing we need is for the one guy who can actually play to get traded...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    i hope to god this is just media bull**** and there is a private meeting somewhere, where revis is assured that he will retire a jet.

havent we been through enough with suckchez, tebow, etc...? last thing we need is for the one guy who can actually play to get traded...
    I agree, he is the face of our franchise right now and he does so many things that quickly get overlooked. You could argue that he was the reason we won the games going to the AFCCG twice, shutting down everybody and giving Rex all freedom he needed with the defense. He teaches the young guys, is a presence in the locker room and he is a class act off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    I agree, he is the face of our franchise right now and he does so many things that quickly get overlooked. You could argue that he was the reason we won the games going to the AFCCG twice, shutting down everybody and giving Rex all freedom he needed with the defense. He teaches the young guys, is a presence in the locker room and he is a class act off the field.
    Honestly a mark of a quality GM would be to go out there and get cheap good talent via draft and FA to cover up some of out bad contracts...not trade out best player. I could do that.