Thread: Who's the Boss? and Final Say

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's the Boss? and Final Say

Idzik on PFT when he was asked who would break the tie in a situation said that ultimately "I hand in the final card" So he believes he has final say. And I don't believe that he would have taken this job if he didn't know that. He's a smart cookie. That combined with the Revis rumors, tells me that this guy has some power.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Idzik on PFT when he was asked who would break the tie in a situation said that ultimately "I hand in the final card" So he believes he has final say. And I don't believe that he would have taken this job if he didn't know that. He's a smart cookie. That combined with the Revis rumors, tells me that this guy has some power.
    I won't be happy until I see him kick Rex's arse in the parking lot.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    He hands in the, "final card" doesn't mean sh*t. I make the final decision, does.