Thread: Draft Day

Draft Day

Do the Jets do something every year for draft day? Tickets/Free? Is it a good time for anyone who has gone?

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

It used to get a lot of JET fans when they held it are the Paramount theater at the garden, I remember getting on line the night before, cause I wanted to be the 1st one in line when we drafted Keyshawn Johnson. Joe Thiesman came out around midnight and asked me what the F - I was doing there so early?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    It used to get a lot of JET fans when they held it are the Paramount theater at the garden, I remember getting on line the night before, cause I wanted to be the 1st one in line when we drafted Keyshawn Johnson. Joe Thiesman came out around midnight and asked me what the F - I was doing there so early?
    I met Theisman at a Charlotte. Touchdown club meeting a few years back. He seemed spray painted with tan.....

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I met Theisman at a Charlotte. Touchdown club meeting a few years back. He seemed spray painted with tan.....
    I have to say he was pretty nice when he came out at midnight. He convinced me if I left & came back at 6 am my spot at the front of the line would still be there, so I took a 6hr nap at the Howard Johnson Hotel across the street & came back #1 like he said.