Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Ray Lewis Glory Story

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,289
    Dude definitely puts shoe polish in his hair.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Enlightening. "Exonerate the beast" from what? You don't even know what he did.
    Ok, say he didn't murder the 2 young guys by savagely stabbing them non stop in the chest, but he saw it, helped cover up the murders by giving misinformation to the police and ditching his bloody clothes...that's innocence?...think about what a horrible bloody scene that was... He's guilty bro at least by association...

  3. #23
    I love how everyone makes it out to be like Ray Lewis ran up to 2 innocent kids and just started stabbing them to death. Is it really that hard to believe that he didnt stab anyone, and was actually just in the wrong place at the wrong time? The victim's both had criminal records as well. They willingly went outside to brawl, and might have started the whole exchange for all we know.

    Everything is speculation, yet so many look at Ray Lewis as 100% guilty. The guy has done a lot of good for a lot of people in the past 13 years, regardless of what really happened.

  4. #24
    The thing that doesn't sit with me is the missing white suit. Just seems fishy.

    Innocent until proven guilty, I know. I'm sure OJ says the same thing every day when he wakes up (well, not now).

  5. #25

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I love how everyone makes it out to be like Ray Lewis ran up to 2 innocent kids and just started stabbing them to death. Is it really that hard to believe that he didnt stab anyone, and was actually just in the wrong place at the wrong time? The victim's both had criminal records as well. They willingly went outside to brawl, and might have started the whole exchange for all we know.

    Everything is speculation, yet so many look at Ray Lewis as 100% guilty. The guy has done a lot of good for a lot of people in the past 13 years, regardless of what really happened.


    Ray Lewis was sued (for 13 mil) by the fiancée(pregnant at the time) of one of the guys who was killed on behalf of her daughter settled out of court back in 04 for 4 Mil and this from someone who did nothing? knew nothing?

    He was also sued by the deceased guy's grandmother for 10 mil and he then too settled out of court not once but twice, but I get it, at the end of the day he was just a nice innocent dude who benevolently gave that type of coin out of the bottom of his heart

    Sure, he's done a lot of good over the years but to those who were effected on that night, he did nothing right and everything wrong and their loved ones as well as them too paid the price but if this had happened to a family member of yours? you'd be singing a different tune.


    I'm rooting for the 49'ers and hope his "last ride" takes him out as a LOSER.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,019
    Here is SNL ray lewis spoof. Pretty funny.

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/450058#i0,p0,d1#i0,p0,d1

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I love how everyone makes it out to be like Ray Lewis ran up to 2 innocent kids and just started stabbing them to death. Is it really that hard to believe that he didnt stab anyone, and was actually just in the wrong place at the wrong time? The victim's both had criminal records as well. They willingly went outside to brawl, and might have started the whole exchange for all we know.

    Everything is speculation, yet so many look at Ray Lewis as 100% guilty. The guy has done a lot of good for a lot of people in the past 13 years, regardless of what really happened.
    Regardless of what really happened? Regardless? Hey, Jerry Sandusky did some good things too "regardless of what really happened"

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Ha ha, awesome

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The thing that doesn't sit with me is the missing white suit. Just seems fishy.

    Innocent until proven guilty, I know. I'm sure OJ says the same thing every day when he wakes up (well, not now).
    I thought O.J. was found guilty in the civil trial.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Regardless of what really happened? Regardless? Hey, Jerry Sandusky did some good things too "regardless of what really happened"
    Mussolini had the trains running on time.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    I thought O.J. was found guilty in the civil trial.
    Wasn't it some indirect charge or something, though?

  12. #32
    I love when Ray Ray screams "All glory to God!"...

    And then he runs around the stadium with a spotlight on him.

    Humble he ain't.

  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post


    I'm rooting for the 49'ers and hope his "last ride" takes him out as a LOSER.
    QFT

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post
    Ray Lewis was sued (for 13 mil) by the fiancée(pregnant at the time) of one of the guys who was killed on behalf of her daughter settled out of court back in 04 for 4 Mil and this from someone who did nothing? knew nothing?

    He was also sued by the deceased guy's grandmother for 10 mil and he then too settled out of court not once but twice, but I get it, at the end of the day he was just a nice innocent dude who benevolently gave that type of coin out of the bottom of his heart

    Sure, he's done a lot of good over the years but to those who were effected on that night, he did nothing right and everything wrong and their loved ones as well as them too paid the price but if this had happened to a family member of yours? you'd be singing a different tune.


    I'm rooting for the 49'ers and hope his "last ride" takes him out as a LOSER.
    Lewis was there, he was probably the center of the fight, his boys prolly stabbed the dudes. Ray Lewis had a lot of money and a lot to lose, so he was targeted for lawsuits by the families if the 2 criminals that were killed. Why does that automatically make him a murderer?

    Where are the witnesses? I'm sure someone must have seen the 250 LB black man in the bright pink suit stabbing 2 guys to death, right?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Regardless of what really happened? Regardless? Hey, Jerry Sandusky did some good things too "regardless of what really happened"
    So now your comparing a convicted child molestor to a guy who was at a club the night 2 criminals were killed in a fight they probably instigated. Gotcha.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Lewis was there, he was probably the center of the fight, his boys prolly stabbed the dudes.Why does that automatically make him a murderert?
    Not automatically but thats a pretty good start.

    But hey, his "boys" weren't convicted either. Apparently the guy stabbed himself.

    Money talks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us