Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: I feel like Bradying...

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the Bradysaur.
    LOL!!!!

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post
    That one of him crying is my favorite. It came from The Brady 6 when he was talking about being shunned by everyone but the Pats. Those are happy tears to Pats fans.

  3. #23
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    242
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I wasn't so sure I'd get banned. I would have posted a pic of a guy sucking another dude's d!ck and wrote "BRADYING" at the bottom of it.

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    That one of him crying is my favorite. It came from The Brady 6 when he was talking about being shunned by everyone but the Pats. Those are happy tears to Pats fans.
    Obviously glad the Pats drafted Brady but never was there a more appropriate time to think WTF?! Blubbering about where he was drafted at this stage of his multi million, supermodel shagging, HOF career?

  5. #25
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Third Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is pure gold!


  7. #27
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Posts
    3,360
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #29
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Waxin
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love feel good threads like this one.

  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    Nice!!!

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    That is one of my favorites

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Senny View Post
    If I wasn't so sure I'd get banned. I would have posted a pic of a guy sucking another dude's d!ck and wrote "BRADYING" at the bottom of it.
    Aristocrat!

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Senny View Post
    If I wasn't so sure I'd get banned. I would have posted a pic of a guy sucking another dude's d!ck and wrote "BRADYING" at the bottom of it.
    And just how many of those types of pictures do you own?

  15. #35
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parcellsguy View Post
    What the hell was this pic taken for? Not to veer too offtopic but this athlete photo shoot is even worse than this Brady pic-





    I'd be fascinated to meet the genius at Sports Illustrated who thought it would be a good idea to preview the 1997 baseball season by having A-Rod, Jeter, Rey Ordonez, Edgar Renteria, and Alex Gonzalez wear identical gold chains and pop their shirts off for their middle-aged male subscribers

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    What the hell was this pic taken for? Not to veer too offtopic but this athlete photo shoot is even worse than this Brady pic-





    I'd be fascinated to meet the genius at Sports Illustrated who thought it would be a good idea to preview the 1997 baseball season by having A-Rod, Jeter, Rey Ordonez, Edgar Renteria, and Alex Gonzalez wear identical gold chains and pop their shirts off for their middle-aged male subscribers
    LOL, this is a pretty excellent question. Brady doesn't request to do these photo shoots, some genius photographer wants them to be made. We'll leave the photographer's interests at the door.

    It really is hilarious that mens' interest magazines use this type of imagery. Maybe they are hoping their wives pick up the mag or something? Closet gays? Who are they targeting here?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 01-29-2013 at 02:57 AM.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    And just how many of those types of pictures do you own?
    If you're that interested in the pics...why don't you just PM him? And ask him for a look see.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,817
    Post Thanks / Like

  19. #39
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So what happens with that football?

  20. #40
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like




    YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us