Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like Bradying...

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the Bradysaur.
    LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post
    That one of him crying is my favorite. It came from The Brady 6 when he was talking about being shunned by everyone but the Pats. Those are happy tears to Pats fans.

If I wasn't so sure I'd get banned. I would have posted a pic of a guy sucking another dude's d!ck and wrote "BRADYING" at the bottom of it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    That one of him crying is my favorite. It came from The Brady 6 when he was talking about being shunned by everyone but the Pats. Those are happy tears to Pats fans.
    Obviously glad the Pats drafted Brady but never was there a more appropriate time to think WTF?! Blubbering about where he was drafted at this stage of his multi million, supermodel shagging, HOF career?

Undrafted Free Agent

All Pro
    This thread is pure gold!

All League

I love feel good threads like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    Nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    That is one of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Senny View Post
    If I wasn't so sure I'd get banned. I would have posted a pic of a guy sucking another dude's d!ck and wrote "BRADYING" at the bottom of it.
    Aristocrat!

Quote Originally Posted by Senny View Post
    And just how many of those types of pictures do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by parcellsguy View Post
    What the hell was this pic taken for? Not to veer too offtopic but this athlete photo shoot is even worse than this Brady pic-

I'd be fascinated to meet the genius at Sports Illustrated who thought it would be a good idea to preview the 1997 baseball season by having A-Rod, Jeter, Rey Ordonez, Edgar Renteria, and Alex Gonzalez wear identical gold chains and pop their shirts off for their middle-aged male subscribers

Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    What the hell was this pic taken for? Not to veer too offtopic but this athlete photo shoot is even worse than this Brady pic-

I'd be fascinated to meet the genius at Sports Illustrated who thought it would be a good idea to preview the 1997 baseball season by having A-Rod, Jeter, Rey Ordonez, Edgar Renteria, and Alex Gonzalez wear identical gold chains and pop their shirts off for their middle-aged male subscribers
    LOL, this is a pretty excellent question. Brady doesn't request to do these photo shoots, some genius photographer wants them to be made. We'll leave the photographer's interests at the door.

It really is hilarious that mens' interest magazines use this type of imagery. Maybe they are hoping their wives pick up the mag or something? Closet gays? Who are they targeting here?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 01-29-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    And just how many of those types of pictures do you own?
    If you're that interested in the pics...why don't you just PM him? And ask him for a look see.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So what happens with that football?

Banned

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!