Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nfc - afc pro bowl

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

If Brandon Moore does his job and holds off Vince Wilfork instead of being tossed around like a girl, the quarterback gains a yard and that's that.

At the moment Mark's head hits Brandon's butt, he's been lifted off the ground and thrown into the quarterback.

SAR I
    Not true, Sanchez closed his eyes like a little scared bltch and ran right into Moore 1000% on Sanchez...Thanks Mark for embarrassing all of us Jet fans for infinity, we appreciate it, bro...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Not true, Sanchez closed his eyes like a little scared bltch and ran right into Moore 1000% on Sanchez...Thanks Mark for embarrassing all of us Jet fans for infinity, we appreciate it, bro...
    Judge for yourself:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A little short on details about the kids HS career and says he's a "walk on".

Nice to have a father as an NFL coach.

-
    Oh, ok, makes a lot more sense...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Judge for yourself:
    I already did, and your point is?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I already did, and your point is?
    My point is I agree.

"I hate to laugh, but this is hilarious."

Mark Sanchez is the worst Quarterback EVER.

The New York Post adds:

Mark Sanchez haters, you have a new lead clip for your lowlight reel.

In the second quarter of Thursday night’s game against the Patriots, the Jets quarterback attempts to scramble out of the pocket and fails miserably in one of the funniest NFL clips you’ll ever see – provided you’re not a Jets fan.

Sanchez runs straight ahead and right into the butt of offensive lineman Brandon Moore. Moore’s posterior knocks Sanchez to the ground and he fumbles the ball. Steve Gregory of the Patriots picks it up and takes it back for a touchdown.

This one will be on blooper reels until the end of time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brandon Moore pushed Wilfork a full yard off the LOS. That picture looks worse than it is b.c Moore is falling back as a result of Sanchez' slide taking out his ass/legs.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Brandon Moore pushed Wilfork a full yard off the LOS. That picture looks worse than it is b.c Moore is falling back as a result of Sanchez' slide taking out his ass/legs.
    Wrong.

That is the moment before the hit, Mark still has the ball, the helmet has not touched Moore yet. Mark's leg hasn't contacted Moore either. Moore is in free-fall before he hits Mark.

Mark saw the hole in front of him, started his slide, and Moore got thrown like a sack of potatoes into Mark causing the fumble.

Moore is already in the air, off balance, has Wilfork's forearm in his gut, and being thrown laterally into his sliding quarterback. Watch the video GIF and you'll see the same thing. Moore's body has torqued sideways, you can see his jersey winding up from being spun, he's off balance and falling. Back and to the right, back and to the right.

That "picture looks worse than it is" because is IS worse than it is; it proves that Mark Sanchez was the victim of a horrible play by his lineman.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-27-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong.

That is the moment before the hit, Mark still has the ball, the helmet has not touched Moore yet.

Mark saw the hole in front of him, started his slide, and Moore got thrown like a sack of potatoes into Mark causing the fumble.

Moore is already in the air, off balance, has Wilfork's forearm in his gut, and being thrown laterally into his sliding quarterback. Watch the video GIF and you'll see the same thing. Moore's body has torqued sideways, you can see his jersey winding up from being spun, he's off balance and falling. Back and to the right, back and to the right.

SAR I
    How can you say that. Mark is almost on the floor in that pic. I am referring to the one you posted.

Watch the video. Looks for the LOS. Look where the ball is snapped (almost the 31 yard line) and where Sanchez collides with Moore's ass (almost the 32 yard line).

You can have the last word. I respectfully agree to disagree.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hope our guys stay healthy.
    Saw Cro get up slow after a screen to Cruz on his side and then he left the game...ugh.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Looks like Vince made Moore his little b!tch for sure.
    Moore was holding his own right until Mark nailed him in the ass then he lost footing. Moving back 3-4 inches is not being man handled by any means. Mark flat out ran right into him. Moore was not the one who batched that play. Mark even admitted he forgot the play then just went with it. He could have ran to the sideline or just thrown it out of bounds like most QB would have. No he decided to play RB instead and take a hit up the middle. There is no excuse for Mark he panicked and made the worst play in the NFL in decades. Saying anyone else is at fault for that play is blind.
    Last edited by Dreamers; 01-27-2013 at 08:16 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah Cro!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong.
    That "picture looks worse than it is" because is IS worse than it is; it proves that Mark Sanchez was the victim of a horrible play by his lineman.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Cro with great coverage on that one.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My point is I agree.

"I hate to laugh, but this is hilarious."

Mark Sanchez is the worst Quarterback EVER.

The New York Post adds:

Mark Sanchez haters, you have a new lead clip for your lowlight reel.

In the second quarter of Thursday night’s game against the Patriots, the Jets quarterback attempts to scramble out of the pocket and fails miserably in one of the funniest NFL clips you’ll ever see – provided you’re not a Jets fan.

Sanchez runs straight ahead and right into the butt of offensive lineman Brandon Moore. Moore’s posterior knocks Sanchez to the ground and he fumbles the ball. Steve Gregory of the Patriots picks it up and takes it back for a touchdown.

This one will be on blooper reels until the end of time.
    Cool, wasn't sure if you were on SARcessa's side

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol Eli. I thought you were elite, brah!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Moore was holding his own right until Mark nailed him in the ass then he lost footing. Moving back 3-4 inches is not being man handled by any means. Mark flat out ran right into him. Moore was not the one who batched that play. Mark even admitted he forgot the play then resided to just go with it. He could have ran to the sideline or just thrown it out of bounds like most QB would have. No he decided to play RB instead and take a hit up the middle. There is no excuse for Mark he panicked and made the worst play in the NFL in decades. Saying anyone else is at fault for that play is blind.
    I never said mark didn't screw up that play. He screwed that play up royally. What I said was that Vince manhandled Moore. That's all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw Cro get up slow after a screen to Cruz on his side and then he left the game...ugh.
    He is fine. Just ran down VJ to break up a pass from Eli.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cro with great coverage on that one.
    Glad to see he's back out there

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is fine. Just ran down VJ to break up a pass from Eli.
    Hallalujah

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong.

That is the moment before the hit, Mark still has the ball, the helmet has not touched Moore yet. Mark's leg hasn't contacted Moore either. Moore is in free-fall before he hits Mark.

SAR I
    The pic is definitely after the ball was gone. Both of his hands are on Moores butt at that point. Mark actually hit him on the hip with his head then clipped his legs. Moore is already falling in that pic. Mark was not a victim on that play at all.