Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: nfc - afc pro bowl

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    I'm very calm, and not excited at all, mate. SAR called me a gum- swallower, so I figger I get to reply to him in kind.

But, in all seriousness, SAR is either ridiculously thick about this Sanchez thing, or he really is just trolling the hell out of people with his "schtick." But he sticks to the script so closely that it is kind of hard to tell whether he's being serious or not...
    sar i defends most of all thats wrong with the new york jets.

sanchez is the qb ball in hand he gets the blame.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

We're in agreement, GMC!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post

But, in all seriousness, SAR is either ridiculously thick about this Sanchez thing, or he really is just trolling the hell out of people with his "schtick." But he sticks to the script so closely that it is kind of hard to tell whether he's being serious or not...
    Stop with the trolling accusations already. You should know me enough by now. It's my honest opinion. You don't need to agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

GMC, you aren't one of these new 19 year old posters we're getting of late, you should know better. Mark Sanchez isn't the problem; he's one of the victims.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Seen the gifs and videos countless times. While it is true that Moore got pushed back, he didn't get pushed back nearly as much nor as violently as some would have you think. He barely moved at all. If he hadn't of moved at all, Mark would still have been running right into him.

If you see otherwise, you're clearly blind. Sorry, but that's all there is to it.
    WHere is Moore's left foot in the split second before Mark hits him?

In the air going up, not back (as in a step).

Wilfork exploded on him from underneath when he caught Marks trajectory, and Moore was essentially done. The left foot lost traction, he lost his balance....

If Mark hadnt hit him, he'd be flat on his back anyhoo.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Stop with the trolling accusations already. You should know me enough by now. It's my honest opinion. You don't need to agree with it.

SAR I
    So you really just have no idea what you're talking about, at least when it comes to Mark Sanchez?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Wilfork exploded on him from underneath when he caught Marks trajectory, and Moore was essentially done. The left foot lost traction, he lost his balance....

-
    Eventually, yes. But, at the time when Mark hit him, he had barely moved at all. Again, even if he hadn't moved an inch Mark would have still ran right into him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Eventually, yes. But, at the time when Mark hit him, he had barely moved at all. Again, even if he hadn't moved an inch Mark would have still ran right into him.
    Mark was trying to hold him up, with his head.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark was trying to hold him up, with his head.

-
    Now that's what I call a supportive teammate.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's what I call a supportive teammate.
    And then he created a pillow, for Moore to land on, with his body. Watch the GIFs.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And then he created a pillow, for Moore to land on, with his body. Watch the GIFs.

-
    If you look very closely at the GIF, you can see that the pillow has the phrase "I'M ELITE" on it. You know what that means, right? Bowl confirmed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

-
    Ok, let's say you're right. If that's the case, Sanchez shouldn't have been anywhere near there. On his own admission he blew the whole play from the get-go; while walking from the huddle to the line he forgot what play he called. So there he is, with a ball in his hands, and having no idea as to what's going on around him, and his first instinct is to run straight ahead towards the always monstrous Wilfork? The only smart play in that ridiculous, embarrassing, bizarre situation (in which he FORGOT WHAT PLAY HE CALLED) is to just launch the ball into the sideline and get 'em next time. Don't run towards the guy whose only job it is to flatten you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, the LOS was on the 31. Moore pushed Wilfork back to the 32. Moore moved a 400lb behemoth All Pro NT a full yard off the ball. Plain and simple. Did Wilfork stop Moore's momentum after the initial push? Yes. But Moore was not blown up by Wilfork like Collinsworth suggested. At worst, Moore is guilty of not finishing his block.

With a competent, competitive QB that play would have never happened. I used to question Mark's ability to see defenders in coverage, but his problem is much worse than that. He does not see two feet in front of his face. No awareness. No poise. No nothing.

Forget the gifs. This is the best footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAp57G1hLn0

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, another thread ruined by the resident troll.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Wow, another thread ruined by the resident troll.
    Go find the 12 wins you and your buddy Rah Rah promised us during your epic trolling this past summer. Then you can call other posters out.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this is why blaming Moore is pure nonsense. Had he and Wilfork frozen a good two seconds before Mark arrived at Moore's ass, he still would've run right into him.

Moore is getting pushed back very slowly, his QB runs into him, and he falls. That's what happened. The video evidence is incontrovertible. If you're seeing anything else, you're not looking with your eyes.