Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: WTF... I'm Not A Hall Of Famer Anymore?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    WTF... I'm Not A Hall Of Famer Anymore?


    7 long years I've been the good soldier...

    Put up with all the lows and the even lowers of this board...

    I've been in the 3000 post club for years now, proudly been a Hall of Famer...

    Now I'm some bogus All-Leaguer...

    What... Did I fail some PED test I didn't know about?

    What the hell is going on here?

    What is this world coming to?

    I demand to be reinstated!

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post

    7 long years I've been the good soldier...

    Put up with all the lows and the even lowers of this board...

    I've been in the 3000 post club for years now, proudly been a Hall of Famer...

    Now I'm some bogus All-Leaguer...

    What... Did I fail some PED test I didn't know about?

    What the hell is going on here?

    What is this world coming to?

    I demand to be reinstated!

    There has been a restructuring, 1.34 posts a day doesn't cut it in this league anymore. Actually with only 1.34 posts per day, you shouldn't be complaining.

    Actually I thought the HOF numbers were quite low on this site to begin with...

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Obama and his cronies, we can expect more of this.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    There has been a restructuring, 1.34 posts a day doesn't cut it in this league anymore. Actually with only 1.34 posts per day, you shouldn't be complaining.

    Actually I thought the HOF numbers were quite low on this site to begin with...
    So, how many cocks did you have to suck in the modz lounge for your title?


  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writers made a statement. Next year you'll be in.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Consider yourself lucky.

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a disturbance in the force last week..old posters returned, titles were changed...tailgates planned....old posters argued, bitterness from the past resurfaced...nostrils...nostrils...old posters left...tailgates cancelled...

    You are collateral damage.

    -

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can increase your post count using a cadaver. Trust me, but I don't have time to get in to it right now.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You can increase your post count using a cadaver. Trust me, but I don't have time to get in to it right now.
    JiF got a" Format C:"

    Post Count: 0



    TX had a slight heart attack seeing that.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chris Bosch and his friends think he is a lock for the Hall of Fame.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You can increase your post count using a cadaver. Trust me, but I don't have time to get in to it right now.
    That was classic, "but I don't have time to get into it right now"...

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You can increase your post count using a cadaver. Trust me, but I don't have time to get in to it right now.
    Lol

    -

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    So, how many cocks did you have to suck in the modz lounge for your title?

    The list is long and distinguished....

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    So, how many cocks did you have to suck in the modz lounge for your title?




    None. 25,000 posts gets you 'Legend' status.

    Alors au boulot ou arręter de se plaindre

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    So, how many cocks did you have to suck in the modz lounge for your title?

    Ah yes, subtlety and nuance. The key to hilarity.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    None. 25,000 posts gets you 'Legend' status.

    Alors au boulot ou arręter de se plaindre
    You think Sooth could put "French Fried F*ggot" title for me?

    That would be awesome.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    You think Sooth could put "French Fried F*ggot" title for me?

    That would be awesome.
    Interesting. RD establishes the "price" for "earning" a cool new title in one post, then 2 minutes later makes it clear he really wants a cool new title.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Interesting. RD establishes the "price" for "earning" a cool new title in one post, then 2 minutes later makes it clear he really wants a cool new title.
    /end thread


  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    You think Sooth could put "French Fried F*ggot" title for me?

    That would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Interesting. RD establishes the "price" for "earning" a cool new title in one post, then 2 minutes later makes it clear he really wants a cool new title.
    When RD dreams of ways to get a new title...


  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a ROOKIE

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us