Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: RIP Jef Lee Johnson: The Greatest Guitarist You Never Heard

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    o-o-o- baby

  2. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    o-o-o- baby
    That's your gal. We have you to thank for bringing her talents to our attention, Timmy.

    I could watch the section beginning at 3:33 (Chuck Berry riff) non-stop. She is so cute.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's your gal. We have you to thank for bringing her talents to our attention, Timmy.

    I could watch the section beginning at 3:33 (Chuck Berry riff) non-stop. She is so cute.

    This girl badly needs a sound engineer, she's actually pretty decent.

    Look at the face though.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbNlQQZ1aI

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    This girl badly needs a sound engineer, she's actually pretty decent.

    Look at the face though.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbNlQQZ1aI
    I had to shut it off. Major pitch and tempo issues are destroying my ears.

    You're right, though. She's very pretty.

  5. #45
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeebus Lee Christ

  6. #46
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    Jeebus Lee Christ
    I actually clicked on your links and he has a unique sound.

    RIP



    -

  7. #47
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I actually clicked on your links and he has a unique sound.

    RIP



    -
    Hey, WTF? A man dies, and now you try and take back the shlt you said about him and Gary Moore? What the hell is wrong with you?













  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I actually clicked on your links and he has a unique sound.

    RIP



    -
    just let the man rest in peace for crying out loud

  9. #49
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    just let the man rest in peace for crying out loud
    ANy chance of you taking a nice long hike with a pot o honey strapped to your back?

    Great outdoors and all that.

    -

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIP JLJ

    but I'll continue with BG's and Timmay's hhot chick guitars an add this. Iron Maidens.








    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz9VyggeSbA

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    My interwebz connection must suck. The sound and the video are like two seconds out of sync.

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    RIP JLJ

    but I'll continue with BG's and Timmay's hhot chick guitars an add this. Iron Maidens.
    Yeah, I posted those Iron Maidens chicks a while back. Very hot and very good players.

    Also posted Zepparella somewhere in here. Great version of "When the Levee Breaks". I'm totally smitten with guitarist Gretchen Menn.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug


  13. #53
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Also posted Zepparella somewhere in here. Great version of "When the Levee Breaks". I'm totally smitten with guitarist Gretchen Menn.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug
    Awesomeness! Hypnotic.

    That ones for CBTNY


  14. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Awesomeness! Hypnotic.

    That ones for CBTNY

    Glad you dug it. Watching the lead singer and guitarist sway to the beat during the opening riff is not only "hypnotic", but engorging. Wow are they hot.

    What happened to CBTNY?

  15. #55
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Glad you dug it. Watching the lead singer and guitarist sway to the beat during the opening riff is not only "hypnotic", but engorging. Wow are they hot.

    What happened to CBTNY?
    Running DraftInsider.net

    He's a draft genius.

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Running DraftInsider.net

    He's a draft genius.
    Cool. Thanks.

  17. #57
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Cool. Thanks.
    No problem. Lets make out.


    -

  18. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    No problem. Lets make out.


    -
    WTF? LOL.

  19. #59
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    WTF? LOL.



    -

  20. #60
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    No problem. Lets make out.


    -
    LOL !!!! Puddy, yur so funny!!!

    RIP Jef Lee Johnson: The Greatest Guitarist You Never Heard - Greater than Jimi?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us