Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 80

Thread: 24% of Americans think God determines the outcome of football

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,475
    Post Thanks / Like

    24% of Americans think God determines the outcome of football

    http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...nts/?hpt=hp_c3

    If they are right, then it must be true. God Hates the Jets!!

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,658
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LOL this might be your most amazing gif yet... and that might be saying something since you have posted many a gif

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    LOL this might be your most amazing gif yet... and that might be saying something since you have posted many a gif
    lol, thank you.

    On topic, doe...So, God is willing to let things like natural disasters happen, yet he has interest in who wins a football game? What? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, thank you.

    On topic, doe...So, God is willing to let things like natural disasters happen, yet he has interest in who wins a football game? What? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    How do you think Ray Lewis' elbow healed?


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just in.....24% of Americans like to fck with pollsters.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    How do you think Ray Lewis' elbow healed?

    He gave it a speech and then cried on it. Good as new.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant be true. Belicheck is the Antichrist.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did they measure what percentage are completely stupid?

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    How do you think Ray Lewis' elbow healed?

    Actually sports illustrated will be adressing it this week. (It wasnt god)

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's it?

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    God has only determined the outcome of the first 5 SBs the others where mainly mafia driven.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have so many stupid people in this country. Didn't read the article, but I would guess majority is from south and midwest. If you polled just people from the north, it would probably be 5% or less.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    24% of Americans believed the world would end in 2012

    24% of Americans believe that ghosts are real

    24% of Americans believe that aliens built the pyramids



    Translation: 24% of Americans are f*cking stupid

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    24% of Americans believed the world would end in 2012

    24% of Americans believe that ghosts are real

    24% of Americans believe that aliens built the pyramids



    Translation: 24% of Americans are f*cking stupid

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    24% of Americans believed the world would end in 2012

    24% of Americans believe that ghosts are real

    24% of Americans believe that aliens built the pyramids



    Translation: 24% of Americans are f*cking stupid
    Who did build the pyramids?

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Who did build the pyramids?
    Bob Vila I think.

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Who did build the pyramids?
    About 30,000 of those hebrew fellas

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...nts/?hpt=hp_c3

    If they are right, then it must be true. God Hates the Jets!!
    Well if GOD is a sports fan ,then it is even more rediculas that the Devils have won multiple championships...o all this thread proves is moderators will stop at nothing to get numbers for this site

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    Well if GOD is a sports fan ,then it is even more rediculas that the Devils have won multiple championships...o all this thread proves is moderators will stop at nothing to get numbers for this site
    And the Saints only won once..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us