Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 80

Thread: 24% of Americans think God determines the outcome of football

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    I dunno. I'm buying it....

    Hand off to JESUS....





    JESUS runs wide right....






    TOUCHDOWN! JESUS SCORES!!!



  2. #42
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even more don't believe in evolution. There are a lot of stupid people in this county. If you believe in creationism, you are stupid human being and should lose your right to think. ITS NOT DEBATABLE!!!!
    Last edited by Sec340; 01-30-2013 at 01:52 PM.

  3. #43
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Yes. They are Obama voters.
    Really? Because most Atheists are democrats. The bible thumpers tend to be more right wing conservatives that voted for Romney. Just sayin'

  4. #44
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never met a Republican atheist. We stick to the left side of the road.

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Really? Because most Atheists are democrats. The bible thumpers tend to be more right wing conservatives that voted for Romney. Just sayin'
    Actually, my post was in response to a post was about what percentage of people were stupid.
    Last edited by Digetydog; 01-30-2013 at 02:21 PM.

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights
    Posts
    2,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And the Saints only won once..

    And the Padres have never won!

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Just in.....24% of Americans like to fck with pollsters.
    I'd give this a +1 but that's giving people too much credit.... they really are that stupid.

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Even more don't believe in evolution. There are a lot of stupid people in this county. If you believe in creationism, you are stupid human being and should lose your right to think. ITS NOT DEBATABLE!!!!
    Yeah because evolution doesn't have an enormous amount of holes in that THEORY!

    Please, don't do my thinking for me. That part is not debatable. Thanks.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Even more don't believe in evolution. There are a lot of stupid people in this county. If you believe in creationism, you are stupid human being and should lose your right to think. ITS NOT DEBATABLE!!!!
    Isn't science always debatable among peers? Otherwise wouldn't it not be science if it were not?

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    I never met a Republican atheist. We stick to the left side of the road.
    You need to get out more. There are tons.

  11. #51
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you think God is omnipotent and omniscient why wouldn't he?

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    How do you think Ray Lewis' elbow healed?

    Deer Antler Velvet Extract! Duh!

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Deer Antler Velvet Extract! Duh!
    I say it was the stickers.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, there is GOD in Goodell.

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Really? Because most Atheists are democrats. The bible thumpers tend to be more right wing conservatives that voted for Romney. Just sayin'
    I am an Atheist (according to the Christian Church anyway) and I am a registered Democrat. Sad part about that I haven't voted democrat sense Whitman was Governor. Never voted Dem for pres. either. Just because your Democrat doesn't mean you have to like the crap that party puts out there. If I wanted a guy like Obama I'd vote socialist. That is what he really is a Democratic Socialist. I can't vote that ticket.

  16. #56
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually what you believe in has no bearing on anything.

    A Catholic, Jew, Buddhist, Musilim, Atheist can believe in what they want to it has no bearing what so ever on anything.

    A jew could die and wake up in heaven with Jesus, A catholic could die and end up in hell for worshiping false gods and all of us could die and that is it Atheists win, we are all dead as a stone.

    It is useless to think what you believe about the afterlife is true just cause you or your parents think it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I am an Atheist (according to the Christian Church anyway) and I am a registered Democrat. Sad part about that I haven't voted democrat sense Whitman was Governor. Never voted Dem for pres. either. Just because your Democrat doesn't mean you have to like the crap that party puts out there. If I wanted a guy like Obama I'd vote socialist. That is what he really is a Democratic Socialist. I can't vote that ticket.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I am an Atheist (according to the Christian Church anyway) and I am a registered Democrat. Sad part about that I haven't voted democrat sense Whitman was Governor. Never voted Dem for pres. either. Just because your Democrat doesn't mean you have to like the crap that party puts out there. If I wanted a guy like Obama I'd vote socialist. That is what he really is a Democratic Socialist. I can't vote that ticket.
    I'm a conservative but not a Republican the best way to be is Libertarian..

  18. #58
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Even more don't believe in evolution. There are a lot of stupid people in this county. If you believe in creationism, you are stupid human being and should lose your right to think. ITS NOT DEBATABLE!!!!
    Ugh. There is nothing worse than an Atheist.

    And I don't believe in God. But I also don't run around trying to convince others how to think.

    Not believing and trying to force others to believe your non-belief, how ironic.

  19. #59
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I against I View Post
    And the Padres have never won!
    Havent the Devils won the Stanley Cup?

    Plus, I think a player named Satan was on one Cup wining team.

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Ugh. There is nothing worse than an Atheist.

    And I don't believe in God. But I also don't run around trying to convince others how to think.

    Not believing and trying to force others to believe your non-belief, how ironic.
    SHHH!!!
    Idiots don't like you telling them how idiotic and hypocritical they are!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us