Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 288

Thread: BREAKING:MARSHALL FAULK CALLS OUT PATRIOTS FOR CHEATING

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Last I checked Faulk has the hardware from 1999.
    Apparently you check more often than Faulk. He still seems pretty worked up about the one that got away in 2001.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Yep, having a HC and DC encouraging their players to purposely injure opposing players and then paying them to do so is "less bad" than taping opponents from the sidelines rather than the press box.
    You keep saying the same thing "rather than from the press box" as if the two are equal. They are not.

    The coaches tape which is done from one end zone and from the top of the press box has to focus on the plays on the field, not the guy calling in the plays with hand signals.

    Dont minimize what your team did. They were stealing signals, reviewing them during halftime and then using that to their advantage in the second half.

    At home, they would intercept headset signals.

    Your team cheated. Brady's numbers will never count in my eyes since he knew what the defense was in most of the time.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Apparently you check more often than Faulk. He still seems pretty worked up about the one that got away in 2001.
    Your little quips don't change the fact that your favorite team is a documented cheater and only the Pats fans (and a few Devil's Advocate specialists) are the ones trying to play it down.

    Accept it. Embrace it. Move on.

    Don't try to piss on our heads and tell us it's raining. Your team cheated. Your team also is credited for winning. Something tells me if it really didn't bother you then you wouldn't be spending this much time trying to defend the actions. You'll be happier if you just: Accept it. Embrace it. Move on.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post

    And again, if the Patriots did nothing wrong how do you explain the denials and destroyed tapes? What would be the need to do either? How do you explain the severe fines and loss of draft picks?
    What denials???, name me anyone who has denied anything.

    Its not like the Pats were hiding Matt Walsh, and he was hidden under the stands, he was in Patriots gear with a huge video camera on his shoulder, right out front. The Pats were very upfront about the whole practice. This was an ego thing, BB thought, the way the rule was written he had a loophole and was allowed to do it. If he thought it was so wrong, and he could get in trouble for it, please explain why he had a person as clear as day standing there in patriots garb from head to toe doing it on the sideline for everyone to see. He clearly thought he could not get in trouble for it.

    Goodels over the top reaction for such a minor offense was because he put out a memo which BB ignored, and he had just taken over the job, and he had to let everyone know there was a new sheriff in town, and he will not be ignored.

    It is also the reason why the Saints got punished so hard. not because of the actual bounty, but because he told them for two years not to do it, and they continued to do it. If Paul Tags was the commissionaire in 2007, this would have been like a 20K fine to BB, and no lose of draft pick, but Rodger though he could not have the elite coach in his sport, ignoring him, so he made the penalty harsh.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    The walkthrough was taped from the press box, nice try, though

    Why because Whiney Faulk says so? Or are you believing the story that came out before the SB that was later retracted as made up and false? Nice try yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    It's amazing how some posters continue to miss the point on this issue.

    The patriots were warned by several teams to stop filming the opposing sidelines. It was not just the Jets and Mangini who complained. Other teams including the packers and lions all threatened to expose them if they did not stop. If all of the other teams were doing it, as some here have driveled, how could they realistically complain to the commissioner?

    Again, this issue is most certainly not just a Jets issue; Rams fans have a right to be upset (just think about the Rams fans who spent thousands on going to that Super Bowl only to see a fraudulent product). Anyone who competed against the patriots, directly or indirectly, were affected by their cheating.

    And again, if the Patriots did nothing wrong how do you explain the denials and destroyed tapes? What would be the need to do either? How do you explain the severe fines and loss of draft picks?
    You DO know that one of those other team was the JETS don't you? Difference was, the Pats just told them to knock it off instead of turning them into league security. The HC was quoted after the game that it wasn't the same a Spygate because the Pats had given the Jets "permission". Yeah, right. Why didn't Bill think of that?

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3151217

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    You keep saying the same thing "rather than from the press box" as if the two are equal. They are not.

    The coaches tape which is done from one end zone and from the top of the press box has to focus on the plays on the field, not the guy calling in the plays with hand signals.

    Dont minimize what your team did. They were stealing signals, reviewing them during halftime and then using that to their advantage in the second half.

    At home, they would intercept headset signals.

    Your team cheated. Brady's numbers will never count in my eyes since he knew what the defense was in most of the time.
    The league requires that every team film every play while showing time, down and distance for each one. There IS NO RULE that prohibits the filming of coaches signals.

    And although it has been repeatedly denied, it is unfathomable to ANY reasonable thinking person to believe that teams had the ability to decipher those signals in the 12 minutes at halftime and relay that info back to the team on the field in the time it took between when the play was called and the ball was snapped. Plus I've never heard anyone with this theory mention that many teams change up their signals between halves and sometimes between quarters.

    I suppose you believe that the gov't is building underground cities all around us, too.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Why because Whiney Faulk says so? Or are you believing the story that came out before the SB that was later retracted as made up and false? Nice try yourself.



    You DO know that one of those other team was the JETS don't you? Difference was, the Pats just told them to knock it off instead of turning them into league security. The HC was quoted after the game that it wasn't the same a Spygate because the Pats had given the Jets "permission". Yeah, right. Why didn't Bill think of that?

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3151217
    Ha ha ha...you'll never hear the end of it...face it, they were epic cheaters who got caught, own up to it and move on...

  8. #88
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,295
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianjetsfan View Post
    It never fails, you Patriot trolls will never stop defending BB.
    I say get over it and move on.
    happy reading.
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...thout-cheating
    Ummm the link says it best!!!!

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Good. Anytime Spygate gets any exposure I am happy.

    We need to hold Goodell just as responsible as the Pats. The coverup is just as bad, if not worse, than the crime.
    Just ASTERIK those cheating fugs.
    Like i always always say.....

    Barry Bonds
    Sammy Sosa
    Pete Rose
    Lance Armstrong
    And this week Ray Lewis this week.

    But cheating azzes Patriots get the media pass....everytime i hear Hall of Fame Head Coach and Greatets of all time QB....i fugging puke inside.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Bountygate was less bad than Spygate since it had zero impact on wins and losses.

    It's ridiculous that Belichick didn't get the penalties he did as well as be suspended for a year.
    Thats cause the media needs cucks to sock.

    Just read the book on Spygate....why is Spygate the biggest cheating scandal none of those nifty writers tackled to write a book about?

  11. #91
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Peter Falk > Kevin Faulk > Marshall Faulk

    On a side note, I'm STILL not over the "too many men on the ice" call in Game 7 of the 1979 Stanley Cup Finals. Bruins 3 minutes from the cup.

    I was cheated out of so much joy.

    Reparations. I want them.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5YkiRuTC4

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    On a side note, I'm STILL not over the "too many men on the ice" call in Game 7 of the 1979 Stanley Cup Finals. Bruins 3 minutes from the cup.

    I was cheated out of so much joy.

    Reparations. I want them.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5YkiRuTC4

    But they had too many men on the ice...

    And they should have had a better penalty kill team.

  13. #93
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,337
    If only these Patsie Trolls would have defended their team after getting smoked by the Ravens with such fervor, as they are for cheating

  14. #94
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,441
    THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Of course, the massive difference in your point is that those same vocal minority in Boston can have their own titles tossed back at them (Manny and Papi), so they don't have grounds to stand on. On the other hand, whether or not "everyone was doing it" in football, there is zero evidence to support anything other than the Pats having done it.
    THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    That's a ridiculous analogy because multiple players on multiple teams are juiced. You can't say the winner of a WS gets an * for cheating because they used PEDs when their opponent also used PEDs.

    THANK YOU!
    The Pats situation is different. One side cheated and the other didn't.
    THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    Who cares about the Patriots? They'll never win again without Spygate.

    Every Patriots fan knows that they are still going for their first superbowl since Parcells.

    It's like using a video game cheat to beat your older brother. Yeah, you won - but in your heart of hearts, you know you didn't really win.
    THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    It's not just that They see the Cindy - BB window closing. It is killing them that they NEVER earned one.
    BZZZZ! GFY! DON'T KNOW SHlT!
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    As I've said before, I don't think he would have destroyed the tapes if someone in his office hadn't leaked them. Guess we'll never know for sure . . . .

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,441
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    But they had too many men on the ice...

    And they should have had a better penalty kill team.
    HEY! STOP letting facts get in the way of ALL Boston Sports and their CHEATING legacies!

  16. #96
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sports = Violent Crime now?

    Like I said, your whining will carry ALOT more intellectual weight if you concurrently call for the Yankees to be stripped of all World series titles they won during the Steroid Era, or at at time they had a reported steroid user on their roster than was material to the wins.

    Since we know you won;t do that, stop whining. They're not going to award a vacated Pats* Super Bowl to the Jets in any case, so who cares. Especially since Mangini was absolutely doing it as well (only a dunce would think he didn't bring that Bellichek tactic with him).
    Meh.


    I know it's called "Scotland". But the British won it fair and square.

    Stop whining?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    If only these Patsie Trolls would have defended their team after getting smoked by the Ravens with such fervor, as they are for cheating
    Then.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................Wha t?!?



  18. #98
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    24% of Americans think God let the Patriots cheat.

  19. #99
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    The league requires that every team film every play while showing time, down and distance for each one. There IS NO RULE that prohibits the filming of coaches signals.

    And although it has been repeatedly denied, it is unfathomable to ANY reasonable thinking person to believe that teams had the ability to decipher those signals in the 12 minutes at halftime and relay that info back to the team on the field in the time it took between when the play was called and the ball was snapped. Plus I've never heard anyone with this theory mention that many teams change up their signals between halves and sometimes between quarters.

    I suppose you believe that the gov't is building underground cities all around us, too.
    So the patriots were fined and sanctioned for doing nothing wrong? That is a shame.
    You would make a horrible criminal defense attorney, but your skills are perfectly suited for a public defender, good luck.

  20. #100
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,474
    Pats' Asterisks of Excellence >>>>>>>>> Jets' Asterisks of Comical Irrelevance



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us