Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING:MARSHALL FAULK CALLS OUT PATRIOTS FOR CHEATING

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    Who cares about the Patriots? They'll never win again without Spygate.

Every Patriots fan knows that they are still going for their first superbowl since Parcells.

It's like using a video game cheat to beat your older brother. Yeah, you won - but in your heart of hearts, you know you didn't really win.
    I agree 100%.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Most Pats fans I know are as pissed over the destruction of the tapes as Jets fans. Just for different reasons. If the tapes still existed they would exonerate the Pats, as I believe they would show exactly what we've already seen, filming signals, down, distance and formation from the sideline (illegal) instead of from an authorized location like the coaches box (not only legal, but REQUIRED by league rules).

Supposedly Jay Glaser still has his copies. Like to see those made public.

And Faulk? What a crybaby loser.
    Bellichick was on the grassy knoll.

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Of course, the massive difference in your point is that those same vocal minority in Boston can have their own titles tossed back at them (Manny and Papi), so they don't have grounds to stand on. On the other hand, whether or not "everyone was doing it" in football, there is zero evidence to support anything other than the Pats having done it.
    You mean other than coaches like Ditka and Johnson who ADMITTED to it?

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Bellichick was on the grassy knoll.
    With a telescope and semi automatic I bet.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    BB's arrogance.

He just thought he could just ignore the league-wide memo that came out outlinning where and where not you can tape from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One tale the Globe story previews is New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's reaction to the team's 2007 "Spygate" taping scandal.

"How much did this help us on a scale of 1 to 100?" Kraft reportedly asked Patriots coach Bill Belichick when the story came to light.

"One," Belichick replied.

"Then you're a real schmuck," Kraft said he told Belichick

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...ygate/1697287/
    And you're using that quote for argument's sake? Let alone it's complete hearsay what was BB going to say 100? Really? Again stop talking out of your ass!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    So did many Yankees on the recent World Series teams, bagful of Lance Armstrongs the lot of them. Just cause they didn't fail a test doesn't mean they weren't juiced.

I don't see many calling for their titles to be all asterisked, although they certainly could warrant it.

There is no do over. They cheated, they won, it's done. A small vocal minority in New York won't change their legacy anymore than a small vocal minority in Boston might one day change the Yankees legacy over steroids.

Look forward. Not back IMO.
    Every team in MLB was full of juicers. Not really a valid comparison.

And why do you suppose that is?
    Wait, is that a trick question?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    Who cares about the Patriots? They'll never win again without Spygate.

Every Patriots fan knows that they are still going for their first superbowl since Parcells.

It's like using a video game cheat to beat your older brother. Yeah, you won - but in your heart of hearts, you know you didn't really win.
    It's not just that They see the Cindy - BB window closing. It is killing them that they NEVER earned one.

And why do you suppose that is?
    Because the guy who did the taping, while under oath and 100% immunity, admitted he never filmed it. And if you recall, he did everything in his power at the time to get the Pats into hot water.

Bottom line, how many SB have the Pats win since the taping was stop. Enough said. Q

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Bottom line, how many SB have the Pats win since the taping was stop. Enough said. Q
    What did taping have to do with Tyree's catch and Welker's drop?

You guys are so funny.

You guys are so funny.

That's karma from the football gods for cheating, you ignorant chowd.

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    And below that bottom line: How many SB have the Pats won since Jake Delhomme and Donovan McNabb played in a SB. Enough said.

Veteran

You guys are so funny.
    True...Giants are the luckiest bastids, also won a Superbowl based on a missed field goal by the bills

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    That's karma from the football gods for cheating, you ignorant chowd.
    Annnnd I do believe this as well...Why the hell do us Jet fans suffer from the karma..Namath's deal with the devil?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    Love it. I'll never understand why Goodell destroyed those tapes.
    He knew just how damaging they were. He knew that if a lawsuit was filed as a result they could be used as clear cut evidence of misconduct that could get the league in big trouble.

I'm surprised that an organization is or was allowed to destroy something that could become evidence in later actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    He knew just how damaging they were. He knew that if a lawsuit was filed as a result they could be used as clear cut evidence of misconduct that could get the league in big trouble.

I'm surprised that an organization is or was allowed to destroy something that could become evidence in later actions.
    As I've said before, I don't think he would have destroyed the tapes if someone in his office hadn't leaked them. Guess we'll never know for sure . . . .

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Every team in MLB was full of juicers. Not really a valid comparison.
    Sure it is, unless you think the Pats were the only team who flaunted taping rules.

Giving a wide variety of Coaches said openly they did it too, and we know pretty convincingly Mangini did it, there and with us, it's a shallow, whiners, losers argument.

2013 matters. Spygate doesn't. I root for OUR Super Bowl Title, not to worry about other teams titles.

All Pro
    So did many Yankees on the recent World Series teams, bagful of Lance Armstrongs the lot of them. Just cause they didn't fail a test doesn't mean they weren't juiced.

I don't see many calling for their titles to be all asterisked, although they certainly could warrant it.

There is no do over. They cheated, they won, it's done. A small vocal minority in New York won't change their legacy anymore than a small vocal minority in Boston might one day change the Yankees legacy over steroids.

Look forward. Not back IMO.
    why single out the yanks this prob goes for every team.............ruiz of the phillies was just named as using peds.........strawberry and gooden were on coke during the 86' series........oh and ortiz of the sox yeah he is clean same with pujols and any ranger or angel.

Banned

Giving a wide variety of Coaches said openly they did it too, and we know pretty convincingly Mangini did it, there and with us, it's a shallow, whiners, losers argument.
    Stop trolling Jets fans, they don't want to hear that crap.

Who cares...All I know is under Rex whenever it's a BIG game against the Pats, except for 1 game Jan 2011, the Pats beat the Jets..Not only beat, but destroy them...

Nov 2009 - NE wins big
    Dec 2010 - NE crushes NYJ
    Jan 2011 @ NE (playoffs) Jets win
    Nov 2011 @ Metlife with 1st place on the line NE crushes NYJ
    Thanksgiving 2012 @ Metlife NE crushes NYJ.