Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING:MARSHALL FAULK CALLS OUT PATRIOTS FOR CHEATING

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    My reading comprehension is just fine. I just wanted to establish that what the Pats did is perfectly fine if done from the endzone like the Jets, and in fact, every other team in the league does. The ONLY difference is location. BUT the Pats are the only ones who got hosed for 3/4 million $ and a 1st round pick for the sake of 50 yards of real estate. Big bad Bill.

Yeah, that's SOME taint.

This thread should now be good for at least 30 more pages. Carry on.
    So let me get this straight, again...

The patriots basically did nothing wrong, the equivalent of wearing the wrong color socks. But for some unknown reason they were fined 500k AND a first round pick?
    Yeh right, they didn't o anything wrong, they were unfairly targeted and punished. You better get your tin foil hat fitted.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    pat fans= sad and pathetic

show them some compassion though

their hideous franchise has been in existance for more than 52 years and in that entire half century plus their drunken slobbering fanbase has NEVER seen a SINGLE untainted legitimate super bowl win

Didn't change a bit in your extended vacation I see.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

Didn't change a bit in your extended vacation I see.....
    still looking for fights, I see

sorry, no time for taking the bait from a clown

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    So let me get this straight, again...

The patriots basically did nothing wrong, the equivalent of wearing the wrong color socks. But for some unknown reason they were fined 500k AND a first round pick?
    Yeh right, they didn't o anything wrong, they were unfairly targeted and punished. You better get your tin foil hat fitted.
    look at all the fines in the tens of thousands for literally wearing socks too low and you see the answer.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    look at all the fines in the tens of thousands for literally wearing socks too low and you see the answer.
    And the first round pick? That one is tough to explain

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Night before the Super Bowl and the most active thread on a Jets board is about the Patriots. Another reminder (as if it was needed) of how pronounced some Jets fans' inferiority complex is...of how deep is their rage at a rival who spanks their team year in and out.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    LOL. Night before the Super Bowl and the most active thread on a Jets board is about the Patriots. Another reminder (as if it was needed) of how pronounced some Jets fans' inferiority complex is...of how deep is their rage at a rival who spanks their team year in and out.
    I am sure for some Jets fans that is true. On the other hand, maybe there are fans that get upset when another team cheats to gain a competitive advantage because they are spending thousands on tickets. Maybe there are fans and players (not all Jets fans either) who can't understand how a team can cheat and receive a slap on the wrist (relative to the action). Or how the NFL could destroy the tapes without letting a single media member view them?

History is written by the winners and so the Patriots get to bask in the glow of a compliant media (for the most part) not because they won those Super Bowls but because their owner has won over the commissioner and other owners long ago.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 02-03-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    Love it. I'll never understand why Goodell destroyed those tapes.
    I can only guess, but it may have to do with the fact that his wife worked for the news outlet that leaked some of the content of the tapes. That and the fact that there was nothing to see on the tapes.

Btw, the crying that overtakes Faulk every superbowl season is about the non-existent tapes of the Rams walk-through before the SB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    This really doesn't matter.

The Patriots dynasty doesn't exist anymore. They haven't won the Super Bowl in nearly a decade.

We don't need to keep bringing it back up.

And Pats fans shouldn't care about this. Their own team has problems.
    Exactly.

That dynasty officially ended in 2008. That was the last year for the special defense that helped the Pats win those SBs. Too bad they didn't have Brady for one last swan song.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I can only guess, but it may have to do with the fact that his wife worked for the news outlet that leaked some of the content of the tapes. That and the fact that there was nothing to see on the tapes.

Btw, the crying that overtakes Faulk every superbowl season is about the non-existent tapes of the Rams walk-through before the SB.
    And you can back that assertion with what proof?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    If only these Patsie Trolls would have defended their team after getting smoked by the Ravens with such fervor, as they are for cheating
    Why would we defend them for playing a lousy game and losing badly? They got criticized and deserved it. The fans have pretty much moved on though. Something Faulk hasn't been able to do.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of complexes, while inferiority complex is generally not all that productive, superiority complexes is unproductive and very unattractive.

LOL on Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins and NY Jets boards while wearing your Tom Brady authentic gear the night before the SB probably doesn’t make your mom, sleeping upstairs, proud of her little boy.
    Last edited by Winstonbiggs; 02-03-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    And the first round pick? That one is tough to explain
    That's why Don Shula's players shut him up so quick when he went on the boob tube in 2007 and pleaded for an asterisk for the Pats if they got to 19-0. The old fart forgot that his team was fined a first rounder for cheating before they went 17-0.

I saw another example of that earlier here, in reference to the "tainted" titles of the Elway Broncos.

Let's not forget the most fined team of all either, as they prepare to represent the NFC in the SB today.

The list of teams that have been caught cheating and won SB titles is probably not as short as people think. I'm glad that my team is one of them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why Don Shula's players shut him up so quick when he went on the boob tube in 2007 and pleaded for an asterisk for the Pats if they got to 19-0. The old fart forgot that his team was fined a first rounder for cheating before they went 17-0.

I saw another example of that earlier here, in reference to the "tainted" titles of the Elway Broncos.

Let's not forget the most fined team of all either, as they prepare to represent the NFC in the SB today.

The list of teams that have been caught cheating and won SB titles is probably not as short as people think. I'm glad that my team is one of them.
    I like this post because at least you man up.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    And you can back that assertion with what proof?
    You must have missed the beginning of my two sentences...

I can only guess, but...

When it comes to Crygate (sorry, but this is what it looks like to me), I don't know if there is such a thing as proof.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only guess, but...

When it comes to Crygate (sorry, but this is what it looks like to me), I don't know if there is such a thing as proof.
    So if there was never any proof, what did the franchise lose draft picks over?

What did Kraft get fined over?

What did belichick get fined over?

Sorry but since I did not play or coach for the team I do not have to parrot the company narrative "that it was all just an honest mistake"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only guess, but...

Mike Holovak is rolling over in his grave.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats and honest

An oxymoron

Meanwhile back in the world of reality. ..

53 seasons

Zero legitimate untainted superbowl championships

Patfan Goodells fault

Penalty should have been forfeiture of ALL wins for eight seasons AND lifetime ban from the NFL and HOF for Beliache

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best post of the entire thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Best post of the entire thread.

You have to be kidding me, you spend your life here!!

WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE!!!