Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING:MARSHALL FAULK CALLS OUT PATRIOTS FOR CHEATING

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    So if there was never any proof, what did the franchise lose draft picks over?

What did Kraft get fined over?

What did belichick get fined over?

Sorry but since I did not play or coach for the team I do not have to parrot the company narrative "that it was all just an honest mistake"
    They lost the pick and got fined for filming coaches signals illegally.

Plenty of teams have been fined a relative amount in fines and/or draft picks and gone on to win it all. The only difference is that nobody had to listen to more than a decade of crying about it.

The same is true for the Tuckheads that are still crying even though that play has happened many times and has been called the same way, before and after the Snow Bowl in 2002.

No offense to anyone, but it's also the same for the Asterjerks, the Spybabies and the assortment of fans and players that whine about handshakes and running it up. They all sound the same to me, like sore losers. Faulk is the poster boy for that.

I can honestly say that all of the uproar makes it a bit more enjoyable for me, but I might be in the minority among Pats fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    They lost the pick and got fined for filming coaches signals illegally.

Plenty of teams have been fined a relative amount in fines and/or draft picks and gone on to win it all. The only difference is that nobody had to listen to more than a decade of crying about it.

The same is true for the Tuckheads that are still crying even though that play has happened many times and has been called the same way, before and after the Snow Bowl in 2002.

No offense to anyone, but it's also the same for the Asterjerks, the Spybabies and the assortment of fans and players that whine about handshakes and running it up. They all sound the same to me, like sore losers. Faulk is the poster boy for that.

I can honestly say that all of the uproar makes it a bit more enjoyable for me, but I might be in the minority among Pats fans.

Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds think it's enjoyable too.

Poor patsie fans now falling back on reverse psychology to help them cope, hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    I like this post because at least you man up.
    There's nothing to man up about really. They broke the rules and paid dearly for it. Where we differ is the amount of influence that it had on the field. I don't see how taping coaches signals that can be changed at any time would help Troy Brown run back a punt, or Ty Law intercept a poorly thrown ball, or Willie McGinest knock Marshall Faulk off his pins when he stood there with his thumbs up his butt.

And what about cheating to get Don Shula, a HOF HC who has the most wins of any HC in football history, which in turn led to their 17-0 season? Is he or their fans being asked to man up for anything? The answer is no, even though a case could be made that what Miami did was much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds think it's enjoyable too.

Poor patsie fans now falling back on reverse psychology to help them cope, hilarious.
    Cope? Cope with what? I have honestly enjoyed our team's success. I'm sure you would too if the situation were reversed.

I have to admit that I can talk all day about this subject. It fascinates me.

Cope? Cope with what? I have honestly enjoyed our team's success. I'm sure you would too if the situation were reversed.

Actually no I wouldn't enjoy rooting for a team noted for being the biggest cheaters in NFL history, I don't quite see the joy in that but that's just me.

But hey perhaps you enjoyed and were tickled to death when Barry Bonds broke the HR record.

To each his own.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan
    Love it. I'll never understand why Goodell destroyed those tapes.
    I can only guess, ... and the fact that there was nothing to see on the tapes.

... bro, you generally come across as one of the more reasonable pats fans ...

... leaving out the conspiracy theory middle of your statement lets read it again ...

... are you really trying to tell us that you truly believe the odds that there was nothing on them being the cause is more likely than the odds that there was something on them that would be bad for the league if it got out? ...

ljr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Actually no I wouldn't enjoy rooting for a team noted for being the biggest cheaters in NFL history, I don't quite see the joy in that but that's just me.

Another response from a jealous, envious Jets fans.

So when the Dolphins, 49ers and Broncos circumvented the salary cap to win Super Bowls, you feel taping from the sidelines instead of the press box is far more serious?

Get a friggn' clue.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    LOL. Night before the Super Bowl and the most active thread on a Jets board is about the Patriots. Another reminder (as if it was needed) of how pronounced some Jets fans' inferiority complex is...of how deep is their rage at a rival who spanks their team year in and out.
    QFT

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    QFT
    I just shake my head at fellow JETS fans who can't look in the mirror and recognize that the PATS are a better team.

Heck....when the fall of the PATS happens, I used to post many years ago thatb the PATS will be the next 49ers. A past storied team to be basically a 7 win team.

well...the 49ers have passed the JETS , again.

IT is about poor management. Plain and simple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I just shake my head at fellow JETS fans who can't look in the mirror and recognize that the PATS are a better team.

Heck....when the fall of the PATS happens, I used to post many years ago thatb the PATS will be the next 49ers. A past storied team to be basically a 7 win team.

well...the 49ers have passed the JETS , again.

IT is about poor management. Plain and simple.
    Gotta love smart Jets fans, unfortunatley, they are far few between.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Who cares?
    Apparently all our resident diehard pat fans and haters of the Jets...TX guido patman FF2 southpark cpa et al

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Apparently all our resident diehard pat fans and haters of the Jets...TX guido patman FF2 southpark cpa et al
    Yeah...sorry a team with an average of about 9 wins since probably 1999 doesn't get me to recognize that the PATS and many other teams are better run.

Ice for your Kool aid?

only read the first page but, the Patriots and the NFL should be charged with extortion. They cheated therefore stole the rewards that go with the victory/victories. Anyone else would be jailed for years. They were fined, which to me says there was something on those tapes the NFL did not want revealed. So they in turn destroyed all evidence. They should be held accountable for that. I paid a great deal of money for tickets and I think I should be refunded because my money was extorted. I no longer participate in anything NFL aside from internet forums. The league sucks since this Goodell moron has taken the helm. God Bless Mangini for exposing the cheating that had gone on for who knows how long. I believe it is still going on in other ways. Screw the NFL. Screw all sports. No longer will any of my hard earned, or easy earned, money will go towards sports.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Another response from a jealous, envious Jets fans.

So when the Dolphins, 49ers and Broncos circumvented the salary cap to win Super Bowls, you feel taping from the sidelines instead of the press box is far more serious?

Get a friggn' clue.

I'm jealous that you have spent the majority of your sad existence on this planet trying to defend this , bwahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

50,000 posts, really dude, go get a life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yeah...sorry a team with an average of about 9 wins since probably 1999 doesn't get me to recognize that the PATS and many other teams are better run.

Ice for your Kool aid?
    Go Pats!!! Love that Brady! !!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Go Pats!!! Love that Brady! !!
    How about GO JETS......please run the team like a REAL team.

Break into the GIANTS offices and read their memos.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Gotta love smart Jets fans, unfortunatley, they are far few between.
    Gotta love people who waste their lives on a message board.

Your Tombstone:

RIP
    Here lies a complete loser who sat in his basement day and night
    posting on a message board. A sad lonely old man.

Hopefully there is re-incarnation, perhaps next time you could try and contribute something to the world other than being a message board troll.
    God you're a pathetic loser.

Jets Insider VIP
    Go count your beans frontrunner

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    pats1960

... are you really trying to tell us that you truly believe the odds that there was nothing on them being the cause is more likely than the odds that there was something on them that would be bad for the league if it got out? ...

ljr

pats1960

Days over bro ... Do I assume the above line was hyperbole?

Curious to hear your response to my question

Ljr