Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Show: Banshee on Cinemax...anyone watch?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

New Show: Banshee on Cinemax...anyone watch?

Anyone watch this one? The premise is kind of silly (an ex-con taking stealing the identity of a new sheriff of a small corrupt amish town) but after watching the first few episodes I'm hooked. Lots of action and T&A.

I also just read that Starz cancelled Boss. The show with Kelsey Grammer playing the Mayor of Chicago. Anyone see that one? I just got really into that one and it got the axe. They did a bad job promoting that one. No one even knew it was on. A lot of these cable networks besides HBO and Showtime really need to take a marketing lesson on how promote their shows.

Downloading the first three episodes now...

As for Boss, someone needs to get Kitty's tits back on screen ASAP...

Just watched the first episode since my wife won't leave the room and hates watching the Knicks...

Few points... Some spoiler... Wife has nooooooo tits. None. Holy hell... Amish gangster as the lead protagonist... Different but could work. I have a feeling he'll have a role in saving ''Lucas Hood'' from Rabbit later on, hence the ending to the premier...

You can watch this on Youtube.... and they show the sex scenes.... WOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Downloading the first three episodes now...

As for Boss, someone needs to get Kitty's tits back on screen ASAP...
    AGAW...what do you use for downloads, Torrents or Usenet or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Oh, I guess it did kinda sound like I was using my comp. I meant off Cinemax on demand

If you need help with torrents I'm here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    If you need help with torrents I'm here to help.
    Ty...appreciate the offer. I find just about everything I need on Usenet. I use Easynews. It's a real simple web based reader with excellent search and even combines and decodes files if necessary. $10/mo, but worth it IMO. Never once got a virus from the files as they sweep stuff before they put it up. Pretty good retention too, even on their basic plan.

Out of curiosity though, which torrent site do you use?

One last thing, this is a great time of year for movies because there are dvd screener copies of every Academy Award nomination available.

Ty...appreciate the offer. I find just about everything I need on Usenet. I use Easynews. It's a real simple web based reader with excellent search and even combines and decodes files if necessary. $10/mo, but worth it IMO. Never once got a virus from the files as they sweep stuff before they put it up. Pretty good retention too, even on their basic plan.

Out of curiosity though, which torrent site do you use?

One last thing, this is a great time of year for movies because there are dvd screener copies of every Academy Award nomination available.
    I think that's a great idea if you download a lot of stuff. Easier and safer. That's the problem with torrents. The pirate Bay was awesome until the feds got hold of it. After that I used btjunkie.org, but now that's shut down. The beauty of those two was that the user community rated and commented frequently to weed out fakes and dangerous files. Now I use isohunt or kickasstorrents, but they aren't the same level of quality.

+1 on the screeners. Best time to get dvd quality movies super early.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I've been recording this one and the Kevin Bacon serial killer show... like em both

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I think that's a great idea if you download a lot of stuff. Easier and safer. That's the problem with torrents. The pirate Bay was awesome until the feds got hold of it. After that I used btjunkie.org, but now that's shut down. The beauty of those two was that the user community rated and commented frequently to weed out fakes and dangerous files. Now I use isohunt or kickasstorrents, but they aren't the same level of quality.

+1 on the screeners. Best time to get dvd quality movies super early.
    You can d/l up to 20 Gb per month for $10. I sometimes go over. Use the global search function and its super easy to find anything you want. The only issue I have is occasionally I'll download a 1-4 Gb file and find out that the audio is in German. But you can usually tell before hand.

They do have a 14 day, 10 Gb free trial if you want to check it out...

http://www.easynews.com/tryfree.html

If you do it and have any questions on the best way to search, for instance, hit me up.

On Topic. I downloaded and watched Banshee last night on my Android tablet. Great show. Love the funky premise. Hope it can keep it up in future episodes.

You can d/l up to 20 Gb per month for $10. I sometimes go over. Use the global search function and its super easy to find anything you want. The only issue I have is occasionally I'll download a 1-4 Gb file and find out that the audio is in German. But you can usually tell before hand.

They do have a 14 day, 10 Gb free trial if you want to check it out...

http://www.easynews.com/tryfree.html

If you do it and have any questions on the best way to search, for instance, hit me up.

On Topic. I downloaded and watched Banshee last night on my Android tablet. Great show. Love the funky premise. Hope it can keep it up in future episodes.
    Good stuff. Thanks.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Show is getting good. A little preposterous but good.

Loving the hot dirty Amish chick.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 02-11-2013 at 11:07 PM.

I love the show. It definitely got better as it added more layers. And yeah, the plot is a bit crazy to believe, but still entertaining. I love the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Loving the hot dirty Amish chick.
    She has perfect cans... Amazing...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    She has perfect cans... Amazing...
    That's part of the preposterous stuff. There is no Amish chock on the planet that looks like her.

Jets Insider VIP
    That's part of the preposterous stuff. There is no Amish chock on the planet that looks like her.
    Off the advice of this thread im watching episode one on,demand right now. How long till this dirty,Amish,chick shows up. Ohhh some sex right from the get go nice

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Off the advice of this thread im watching episode one on,demand right now. How long till this dirty,Amish,chick shows up. Ohhh some sex right from the get go nice
    I can't tell you when Amish chick shows up, it spoils it for another episode

Soon though...

Jets Insider VIP
    I can't tell you when Amish chick shows up, it spoils it for another episode

Soon though...
    Shounds good hopefully I don't get too excited, gf sleeping might have to disturb her slumber when this chic shows up. I have a fetish for the Amish broads

All Pro