Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happened to Vladimir Ducasse

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

What happened to Ducasse? that's simple, he "never was" so we can't ask "what happened" if it never happened.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh... he still sucks....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I'm guessing most people on this board didn't know a thing about him when he was picked thus the outcry. Otherwise we have alot of people on this board that should be applying for scouting jobs
    Could we do much worse??? Seriously.

From 2009 our drafts are well below average.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not much to say besides he's been a complete bust.

And for the record, he was drafted to be our eventual starting RT, NOT LG like so many here are trying to claim. They did say he could compete for LG in the early going, while he was developing and ASCENDING. But he was most certainly drafted to be our eventual starting RT.

The problem is, he has never ASCENDED. I'm hard and very criticizing of him, but I don't disgree with many on this board. He's managed to carve out a niche as a good blocking TE IMO. He hasn't been bad at that.

He's a total and complete bust and it will never change IMO at LG and RT as a starter. We may be able to get by with him as depth as a Guard. But he certainly shouldn't be giving any of you confidence in his play is he's forced to start for a long period of time.

I think he's probably used best as a blocking TE. A guy that should never make more than the NFL minimum. And even at that rate, is he ever going to be a pass catching threat?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    UMass is a OL and WR factory. Hopefully he will have learned the kill mentality by this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Not much to say besides he's been a complete bust.

And for the record, he was drafted to be our eventual starting RT, NOT LG like so many here are trying to claim. They did say he could compete for LG in the early going, while he was developing and ASCENDING. But he was most certainly drafted to be our eventual starting RT.

The problem is, he has never ASCENDED. I'm hard and very criticizing of him, but I don't disgree with many on this board. He's managed to carve out a niche as a good blocking TE IMO. He hasn't been bad at that.

He's a total and complete bust and it will never change IMO at LG and RT as a starter. We may be able to get by with him as depth as a Guard. But he certainly shouldn't be giving any of you confidence in his play is he's forced to start for a long period of time.

I think he's probably used best as a blocking TE. A guy that should never make more than the NFL minimum. And even at that rate, is he ever going to be a pass catching threat?
    I'm guessing you never even noticed when he was in a game this season...And since he didn't line up as a TE this season, Jason Smith did, I'm confident you didn't

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ESPNStatsInfo: Div II Washburn U has as many players on this year's Super Bowl roster as LSU, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma combined

LOL!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @ESPNStatsInfo: Div II Washburn U has as many players on this year's Super Bowl roster as LSU, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma combined

LOL!
    What school has the most. Miami? Lewis, Reed, McKinnie, Gore, just off the top of my head.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's an ugly Haitian who sucks at football. That's what happened to Ducasse.