Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: W L(ohan) F?

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    need something to counteract the AIDS.
    Science

  2. #22
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    It's pretty bad when photogs mistake 66 year old Debbie Harry for Linday Lohan. That is all you really need to know.


    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/phot...XI222ti9ruzgiM


    Poor life decisions, drugs, and retarded parentry is not a good combination.

  3. #23
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    It's pretty bad when photogs mistake 66 year old Debbie Harry for Linday Lohan. That is all you really need to know.


    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/phot...XI222ti9ruzgiM


    Poor life decisions, drugs, and retarded parentry is not a good combination.
    Thanks for the link. And when reading the piece on Lohan/Harry, I noticed the major drama at the BARRY MANILOW show! Those Fanilows are CRAZY!

    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/open...CvdV4To7osB8IL

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,487
    There was a great article in the NY Times magazine about 3 weeks ago detailing her work on a low-budget movie with a pornstar. The movie was directed by the guy who wrote Raging Bull, and written by Brett Easton Ellis. The entire production was, predictably, a massive cluster****. She leads a ridiculous life.

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    There was a great article in the NY Times magazine about 3 weeks ago detailing her work on a low-budget movie with a pornstar. The movie was directed by the guy who wrote Raging Bull, and written by Brett Easton Ellis. The entire production was, predictably, a massive cluster****. She leads a ridiculous life.
    There's going to be a major awakening when the money runs out, which may not be in the far distant future.

    Nothing worse than be a notorious actress, in the spotlight, without the money to at least hide from the general public.

    Can you imagine boarding a Soutwest flight with Lindsay Lohan sitting in the middle seat? I mean, that's worse than Air Supply flying coach.

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,172
    Lohan is a mess. A drug-taking, liquor-swilling, drunk-driving, prematurely-aged, has-been actress that pissed away what could have been a good life.

    It's sad to say all that of a 26-year-old. But it's her own choice. Someday we'll read about her overdose in a hotel room or in a fatal car crash.

  7. #27
    What's wrong with the parenting? Mom's got it under control.


  8. #28
    organized youth sports

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post





    Poor life decisions, drugs, and retarded parentry is not a good combination.
    It is however a solid foundation for one Hell of a good time with a mentally twisted ho you may never forget..Ever

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Lohan is a mess. A drug-taking, liquor-swilling, drunk-driving, prematurely-aged, has-been actress that pissed away what could have been a good life.

    It's sad to say all that of a 26-year-old. But it's her own choice. Someday we'll read about her overdose in a hotel room or in a fatal car crash.
    Or we may read about how she married an average Joe who turned her from hooker to housewife. Seriously I've dealt with much worse.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    Same day, different angle, looks good.

    It's a trial, fellas. The idea is not to look beautiful and glamorous and make the judge or ultimately the fat ugly ladies on the jury hate her more.

    SAR I
    That looks good? She looks about 40.

  12. #32
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    That looks good? She looks about 40.
    Im 45....so hell yes it does. But she looks more like a cougar than someone under 30.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    What's wrong with the parenting? Mom's got it under control.

    If there's a Long Island Tourism Guide, this should be the cover.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    What's wrong with the parenting? Mom's got it under control.

    this family is a total disaster...no wonder the kid is a mess

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Im 45....so hell yes it does. But she looks more like a cougar than someone under 30.
    She's wise beyond her years!

  16. #36


    Her face has aged so much ... it's sad I thought she was so pretty

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post


    Her face has aged so much ... it's sad I thought she was so pretty
    she smokes like a chimney

    I'm surprised her face isn't sagging below her tits.

  18. #38
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    If there's a Long Island Tourism Guide, this should be the cover.
    If there's a Vermont tourist guide, it comes with bug spray, rubber boots and Ellen Degeneres tix.

    -

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    If there's a Long Island Tourism Guide, this should be the cover.
    I can never hope to begin to comprehend the number of chlamydia cases those two have shared with the world.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I can never hope to begin to comprehend the number of chlamydia cases those two have shared with the world.
    everybody......except Southside

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us