Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 128

Thread: At the hair salon with gf...WTF

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I usually find parking in the city it just takes a while...
    What salon do you frequent? Park and Tease?

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    She's Filipino too. I stick with new things for,awhile. Plus borgo is right,about asians
    is this a filipino hair establishment?

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Why were you wearing a dress?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Beat me to it.
    rags beat you to the dress?

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now she's getting a fn wax how long for this sht

  5. #45
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Now she's getting a fn wax how long for this sht
    It might time for another cut and run. Right there and now. Don't even say goodbye, just leave. You can find another Filipino on the way home.

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    is this a filipino hair establishment?
    You more scared of chickens or Philippine people

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You more scared of chickens or Philippine people
    a tie

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ragu, usually my wife and I both get our hair "done" by the same female stylist. In every case, they were/are young and adorable. (Am I psychically willing this?)

    Plus, the plebes who wash your hair and sweep up are almost all young and hot. As are many of the other stylists and chicks hanging around waiting or in other chairs. Most of whom I make laugh knowing that I have no shot of it going any further.

    Just enjoy the experience and send us some candids of any cuties (female, unless you want to throw Gata a bone, so to speak.)

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    It might time for another cut and run. Right there and now. Don't even say goodbye, just leave. You can find another Filipino on the way home.
    Seriously she's like I want to take you to dinner tonight for being so amazing. Im like F U save your applebees giftcard btch.

  10. #50
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Ragu, usually my wife and I both get our hair "done" by the same female stylist. In every case, they were/are young and adorable. (Am I psychically willing this?)

    Plus, the plebes who wash your hair and sweep up are almost all young and hot. As are many of the other stylists and chicks hanging around waiting or in other chairs. Most of whom I make laugh knowing that I have no shot of it going any further.

    Just enjoy the experience and send us some candids of any cuties (female, unless you want to throw Gata a bone, so to speak.)
    Oh id throw gata a bone alright but our sb bet is already established.

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Oh id throw gata a bone alright but our sb bet is already established.
    Wha...wha...what?

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Wha...wha...what?
    If Gata's team wins he takes her to a hair salon. If Ragu's team wins he takes her to a hair salon.

  13. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    If Gata's team wins he takes her to a hair salon. If Ragu's team wins he takes her to a hair salon.
    Well that's dull and disappointing. Why isn't the bet something like if Ragu loses, he posts a few shots of his Asian gal pal in bathing suits and/or lingerie (tight t-shirts or sweaters are a third option we could accept begrudgingly). And if Gata loses, she would do the same or get one of her hot girlfriends (sadly platonically) to post the shots.

    What, I need to think of everything around here?

  14. #54
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Well that's dull and disappointing. Why isn't the bet something like if Ragu loses, he posts a few shots of his Asian gal pal in bathing suits and/or lingerie (tight t-shirts or sweaters are a third option we could accept begrudgingly). And if Gata loses, she would do the same or get one of her hot girlfriends (sadly platonically) to post the shots.

    What, I need to think of everything around here?
    It's posts like these that make you a visionary. Or maybe just a hampurite. Either way Ragu/Gata get on it.

  15. #55
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What salon do you frequent? Park and Tease?
    Nice ... LOL I dont go to any salons in the City. But when I go to the City, I usually find parking ... I'm a master!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Oh id throw gata a bone alright but our sb bet is already established.
    You're GOING DOWN! (& not in a that's what she said way)

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    It's posts like these that make you a visionary. Or maybe just a hampurite. Either way Ragu/Gata get on it.
    If "visionary" means that I have a functioning penis, am heterosexual, and still spry enough to be obsessed with sex and sexual situations, then okay.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    This ones hotter I think.







  18. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This ones hotter I think.






    Sign me up. Very nice, Ragu.

    BTW, what paper towel brand is in the background of the third image? I prefer Brawny above all others. Superlative tensile strength.

  19. #59
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This ones hotter I think.






    I don't like the last picture she has no ass. But she is hotter

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This ones hotter I think.






    I love nosferatu taking the pic in the background.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us