Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 128

Thread: At the hair salon with gf...WTF

  1. #101
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You pay for clothes NOW!

    -

  2. #102
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ragu, your gal's hair looks bouncy and fabulous. As does her hind quarter.

    She's very cute. Good luck with your relationship.

  3. #103
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    So apparently last night I told her I'd drive her the salon. I don't remember saying I'd sit outside in the car like some half azz chauffeur.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Im shopping now ,, got to look interested in her selections
    Your pride called... it said it misses you.

  4. #104
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You pay for clothes NOW!

    -
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Ragu, your gal's hair looks bouncy and fabulous. As does her hind quarter.

    She's very cute. Good luck with your relationship.
    I been,riding,this Asian train awhile because of u. Hopefully it pays off
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Your pride called... it said it misses you.
    Lost that the minute I posted on this site years ago

  5. #105
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some old lady is giving me the ol evil eye reserved for perverts since she saw me snap that picture. Lmao. Now im in the underwear section I should give her old heart a stress test

  6. #106
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like



    Tell the ol' bat outside of your liver all of your internal organs are more decrepit than she is
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 02-01-2013 at 02:55 PM.

  7. #107
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    So apparently last night I told her I'd drive her the salon. I don't remember saying I'd sit outside in the car like some half azz chauffeur.

  8. #108
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Lmfao just breathtaking really. I think you out did yourself here. Monumental

  9. #109
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Lol

    Btw, the next step in this plan is "My sister in (unidentified country) is very sick and I have no money to pay for treatment, boo hoo hoo."

    -

  10. #110
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol

    Btw, the next step in this plan is "My sister in (unidentified country) is very sick and I have no money to pay for treatment, boo hoo hoo."

    -
    That's the Nigerian scam. Usually ends in some dead father left her a cocoa farm. They need to put money in your bank account. Bunch of amateurs.

  11. #111
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    That's the Nigerian scam. Usually ends in some dead father left her a cocoa farm. They need to put money in your bank account. Bunch of amateurs.
    why do they all start the email scam with "Greetings". that's a good idea.

  12. #112
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    why do they all start the email scam with "Greetings". that's a good idea.
    The game is up when they say "I need good God fearing not selfish man with woman in his life ok You understand this" from there I string the poor bastards along for months. Ill even send a twenty spot here and there, so it's that much sweeter when I crush their high hopes in the end game. I'm sure I've had a whole village working on me. No bs

  13. #113
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    gf? So the ex is totally out of the picture?

  14. #114
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    THIS .... LMAO

  15. #115
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    gf? So the ex is totally out of the picture?
    Ex gf or wife? I still see the ex gf from time to time way to much of a freak to just say goodbye forever. The x wife ,Talk only would take alot of time and some amazing effort on both our parts to,ever have a reconciliation.

  16. #116
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...


    This was Ragoots end game all along.

    Will he make him bring the sombrero and moostachuh, thats the question.

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    If Caltron forgets it, I'm sure rags could smear one on for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol....

    "Stop crying. STOP CRYING! LOLOLOLOLOL IM over here now!" snap snap "Hold still!" snap snap snap


    -
    I go to lunch and come back to this!? Maybe you guys should take this homo-eroticism to PM. Possibly even Skype. Red robes... leather :usedtobeacop: outfits. Etc.

  17. #117
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Doesn't she know that she already has sweater that color, she needs Carltons advice.

  18. #118
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Doesn't she know that she already has sweater that color, she needs Carltons advice.

  19. #119
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I go to lunch and come back to this!?
    Here's an idea; Dont come back!



  20. #120
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I go to lunch and come back to this!? Maybe you guys should take this homo-eroticism to PM. Possibly even Skype. Red robes... leather :usedtobeacop: outfits. Etc.
    Someone's begging to get raped at teh Hampur meet 'n greet...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us