Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 98

Thread: For My 10,000th Post...

  1. #21
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,258
    Congratulations on outnumbering yourselves!

    You are a better man than I, I couldn't do it all over again. The internet is my third child anyway.


    Congrats

  2. #22
    JT, no pharmacies where you live?

    Congratulations. Best wishes to your wife for a safe and uneventful pregnancy and birth.

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,215
    Congrats JT. Aren't your first two still very young? We just had our first 6 weeks ago and my wife is already agitating for number 2, I think she's nuts.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    JT, no pharmacies where you live?

    Congratulations. Best wishes to your wife for a safe and uneventful pregnancy and birth.
    lol at pharmacy reference. Without getting into details, we're Catholic and very much so. But thanks!!


    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Congrats JT. Aren't your first two still very young? We just had our first 6 weeks ago and my wife is already agitating for number 2, I think she's nuts.
    Thanks! Older one turns 3 in a few weeks, younger one just turned 1. Congrats to you as well. Your wife is very hormonal and will change her mind in a month or so.

  5. #25
    Congrats! Make sure it's yours.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Congratulations on outnumbering yourselves!

    You are a better man than I, I couldn't do it all over again. The internet is my third child anyway.


    Congrats
    Who knew Al Gore posted here?

    Congratulations, JT.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,375
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    When the baby pops out with a toupe', takes one look at you and goes "nice robe, mongo! Thaaaaaaats right!" then scampers up to the globes for a quick slurpy......while still staring at you....... I'll still deny it.


    -
    sounds like a commercial for a horror movie.

    anyways, congrats JT. Soon you'll have enough kids to populate a sweatshop sex toy factory.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,826
    Congrats bro.

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    lol at pharmacy reference. Without getting into details, we're Catholic and very much so. But thanks!!




    Thanks! Older one turns 3 in a few weeks, younger one just turned 1. Congrats to you as well. Your wife is very hormonal and will change her mind in a month or so.
    Three kids under 4? That sounds like a layup.

    I'm having to fight my wife off for #3. I fear that its a losing battle as I like having sex and she controls the birth control.

    Congrats dude.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Three kids under 4? That sounds like a layup.

    I'm having to fight my wife off for #3. I fear that its a losing battle as I like having sex and she controls the birth control.

    Congrats dude.
    Who controls/decides the "ports of entry"?

  11. #31
    Congratulations !!!

  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Who controls/decides the "ports of entry"?
    Depends how cunning a linguist I am.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Depends how cunning a linguist I am.
    In my house, there is very little opportunity to divert from this script. Not that I'm complaining.

  14. #34
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,955
    Congrats, 10,000 posts is quite a milestone of wasted time here at J.I.

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Congrats, 10,000 posts is quite a milestone of wasted time here at J.I.
    The OP got a slight chuckle and a dismissive wave from Fish.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,955
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    The OP got a slight chuckle and a dismissive wave from Fish.
    Not at all. I wish Things all the best with his new soon-to-be progeny.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not at all. I wish Things all the best with his new soon-to-be progeny.
    LMFAO! See, for years, I have been calling him "JT". "Things" just sounds so him. Perfect amount of necessary, quasi-gay, foppishness and benign sleaze.

  18. #38
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Did you mistake her for a dude?
    "and that, class, is how the snowplow operator gets himself plowed...


    On long Island..."

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LMFAO! See, for years, I have been calling him "JT". "Things" just sounds so him. Perfect amount of necessary, quasi-gay, foppishness and benign sleaze.
    lmao!!! i've been laughing for two minutes over this.


    "Things" -- lol

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lmao!!! i've been laughing for two minutes over this.


    "Things" -- lol
    Right?! I keep snickering thinking about it. "Things" is dead on perfect.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us