Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More of the real Ray Lewis revealed

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Again, what does that have to do with anything? Oh, it's because you think I'm a Sanchez supporter, right? Check your facts before you start speaking, assclown.
    i never said you were. regardless if you're a sanchez fan or not the sanchez bull**** is getting old in my opinion. you say the ray lewis stuff is getting old thats all. calm down no need to retort to name calling. geez

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Bum belongs in the cell next to OJ

i never said you were. regardless if you're a sanchez fan or not the sanchez bull**** is getting old in my opinion. you say the ray lewis stuff is getting old thats all. calm down no need to retort to name calling. geez
    But, why bring it up? It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of conversation. C'mon, that's clownish.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    But, why bring it up? It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of conversation. C'mon, that's clownish.
    assclownish. im sorry enjoy the game.

assclownish. im sorry enjoy the game.
    Will do. I apologize for the name-calling.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    LOL.

Wifey just asked me "is that guy like the inspiration behind the whole team or something, and why does he always look like hes gonna cry"

I didnt have the energy to tell her about how he has been done dirty with the whole deer antler velvet concentrate.
    Rooting for the Niners to run wild on the Ravens. Would love to see Gore and Davis running roughshod over Ray Ray

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Rooting for the Niners to run wild on the Ravens. Would love to see Gore and Davis running roughshod over Ray Ray
    That sounds good to me.....