Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Alec Baldwin burns New York Jets at 'NFL Honors' - NFL Videos

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I laughed.

    Luckily, the next video included über-honey, Hayden Panettiere. Wow.



    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-honors...ontinuous=true
    You are over-selling the straightness. LOL

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    You are over-selling the straightness. LOL
    What, mine? Ssssstop.

    I just thought she looked gorgeous.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Seriously

    Why is that fat unfunny lame POS still in this country after publicly promising to move elsewhere in 2001????
    Relax, everybody laughs at the Jets.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Relax, everybody laughs at the Jets.
    Talk all you want, but the Pasts are sitting home watching the superbowl like the rest of us.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Talk all you want, but the Pasts are sitting home watching the superbowl like the rest of us.
    What does that have to do with the Jets being the most laughed at team in the NFL?

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What does that have to do with the Jets being the most laughed at team in the NFL?


    SHH, NO TEARS. ONLY DREAMS NOW.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Not really the 70's was brutal.. Baldwin is from Massapequa LI so his act was understandable..
    I was making a sarcastic reference.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What, mine? Ssssstop.

    I just thought she looked gorgeous.
    She looked amazing last night. Getting better and better with age.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    baldwin is a douche bag, who cares.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually laughed ... its was funny and timely ... sucks to be us.

  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well deserved with how this team operates. I thought it was funny.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was hysterical myself.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care.

    The butt fumble is funny. GET OVER IT. It goes in the pantheon with Jim Marshall's wrong way play and Leon Lett's mistakes.

    You guys need to realize that it was A PLAY. One hilariously funny play. It is not connected with a whole team. It is connected with a player.

    It doesn't represent the Jets. It represents Mark Sanchez's ineptness.

    Namath had the wrong reaction. He should have chuckled. This has nothing to do with him.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I don't care.

    The butt fumble is funny. GET OVER IT. It goes in the pantheon with Jim Marshall's wrong way play and Leon Lett's mistakes.

    You guys need to realize that it was A PLAY. One hilariously funny play. It is not connected with a whole team. It is connected with a player.

    It doesn't represent the Jets. It represents Mark Sanchez's ineptness.

    Namath had the wrong reaction. He should have chuckled. This has nothing to do with him.
    Absolutely!! Also when the Giants fumbled the hand off and Herm Edwards recovered for a game winning TD for the Eagles, when all the Giants had to do was run out the clock. There are bunch of plays like this throughout NFL history.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Absolutely!! Also when the Giants fumbled the hand off and Herm Edwards recovered for a game winning TD for the Eagles, when all the Giants had to do was run out the clock. There are bunch of plays like this throughout NFL history.
    Miracle at the Meadowlands. Exactly.

    In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Jets trademarked the phrase and are making money off of it.

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Miracle at the Meadowlands. Exactly.

    In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Jets trademarked the phrase and are making money off of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1Ixd3jiGU

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tanks God I started rooting for the 49 Niners in 2011.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 02-03-2013 at 12:37 PM.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Tanks God I started rooting for the 49 Niners in 2011.
    Then why are you here?


    Also another thing. People have been making Jets jokes for years. Why should now be any different?
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 02-03-2013 at 12:13 PM.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, considering how he treats his own daughter, the Jets got off lightly.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgj6NEk9xEw


    Not easy to have a lot of respect for this idiot. Love his acting, but by most accounts, Alec is an A-list douchebag.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Then why are you here?


    Also another thing. People have been making Jets jokes for years. Why should now be any different?
    Sarcasm. It's what's for dinner.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us