Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 107

Thread: PER ESPN : Jets will not Release Tebow

  1. #1

    PER ESPN : Jets will not Release Tebow

    Per ESPN Radio just now.

    Jets will look to trade Tebow ... else they will retain him.

  2. #2
    Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Jets do not plan to release Tebow before the start of the new league year in March because they still hope they can trade him.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-trade-tebow/

    Basically, they're not going to release him before March in hopes someone will trade for him. If not, they'll cut him.

  3. #3
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    1. Damage control for the worst negotiating position ever.

    2. Typical PR ploy to get the Jets into the headlines on Super Bowl Sunday.

    Pathetic. This Idzik doof looks to be no different than the rest of the circus, getting his seat in the clown car nice and toasty.

    SAR I

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    1. Damage control for the worst negotiating position ever.

    2. Typical PR ploy to get the Jets into the headlines on Super Bowl Sunday.

    Pathetic. This Idzik doof looks to be no different than the rest of the circus, getting his seat in the clown car nice and toasty.

    SAR I


    You're trying too hard, SAR.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    1. Damage control for the worst negotiating position ever.

    2. Typical PR ploy to get the Jets into the headlines on Super Bowl Sunday.

    Pathetic. This Idzik doof looks to be no different than the rest of the circus, getting his seat in the clown car nice and toasty.


    SAR I
    So when did Shefter become the Jets PR guy?

    Ever think Shefter has sat on this for a few days to get Tebow back on ESPN for Super Bowl Sunday...Nah, of course you didn't

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-trade-tebow/

    Basically, they're not going to release him before March in hopes someone will trade for him. If not, they'll cut him.
    ill put 50 cents on the possibility they keep him if there is no trade. its like a 100-1 shot.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    ill put 50 cents on the possibility they keep him if there is no trade.
    lol, no. That useless failure is gone.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, no. That useless failure is gone.
    you forget who this team is ... ;-)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    you forget who this team is ... ;-)
    Idzik's already said we're bringing in competition for Mark. I know you don't want it to be true, but Telol is on his way to the CFL.

  10. #10
    tebow will be the jets starting qb in 2013.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Idzik's already said we're bringing in competition for Mark. I know you don't want it to be true, but Telol is on his way to the CFL.
    honestly ... i hope he gets traded/released - the distraction is too much for poor wittle Mark. .... but this team has done stranger things.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    tebow will be the jets starting qb in 2013.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE

  13. #13
    idzik will see the better qb out of sanchez tebow and mcelroy = tebow.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    idzik will see the better qb out of sanchez tebow and mcelroy = tebow.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    1. Damage control for the worst negotiating position ever.

    2. Typical PR ploy to get the Jets into the headlines on Super Bowl Sunday.

    Pathetic. This Idzik doof looks to be no different than the rest of the circus, getting his seat in the clown car nice and toasty.

    SAR I
    You are the biggest attention whore there is. Post soemthing else idioitc to get attention. Pathetic.

  16. #16
    The sooner Teb***h is gone the better. He cannot be gone soon enough. To say he's a distraction is extremely generous.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,192
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So when did Shefter become the Jets PR guy?

    Ever think Shefter has sat on this for a few days to get Tebow back on ESPN for Super Bowl Sunday...Nah, of course you didn't
    Not taking any sides here but I think the last thing Schefter, or any reporter for that matter, would do is sit on something like this for a few days. Not with a Twitter rat race to win.

    Not saying your theory is impossible but I think SAR's is more likely. I think this is a typical Jets PR move. Although I disagree with him about Idzik. I don't think he would be the guy to leak this stuff.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    The sooner Teb***h is gone the better. He cannot be gone soon enough. To say he's a distraction is extremely generous.
    If San Fran Loses ...

    Tebow + Revis to SF for Kings Ransom

    1. Revis - The missing piece to the puzzle for them
    2. Tebow - Read Option Backup

  19. #19
    My tickets up for sale if "it's" still on the team next season. Whole season. 10 games, 135, row 30, 29-32 on the aisle 25 ydln.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not taking any sides here but I think the last thing Schefter, or any reporter for that matter, would do is sit on something like this for a few days. Not with a Twitter rat race to win.

    Not saying your theory is impossible but I think SAR's is more likely. I think this is a typical Jets PR move. Although I disagree with him about Idzik. I don't think he would be the guy to leak this stuff.

    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    NFL has questioned Redskins when they expect Robert Griffin III to return from knee injury so it can better schedule nationally TV games

    Only near certainty is that Redskins QB Robert Griffin III is expected to open training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform List.




    Guess he just got this info too...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us