Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PER ESPN : Jets will not Release Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    never.....the PATS have NO situation where taking Brady offnthefield helps them.
    Right they never will, This year the pats only went with two qbs on the roster which is unusual. Endeman was a qb at Kent State and was the defacto emergency qb.

I see Tebow being 3rd team, running the scout team when preparing for one of the new running qb teams like the Skins, Fins, 9ers, seahawks, cowboys etc. I can see him geting some snaps as a h-back and some as a FB also. I think he could play both sides on ST also. plus he would be great in the community and would still have a chance to develop as a QB under McDaniels so there is something in it for him.

All Pro
    good maybe idzik will actually tell rex he needs to let him compete with suckchez equally............the man deserves a fair shot at the very least and no practices don't warrant how good someone is or is not.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So when did Shefter become the Jets PR guy?

Ever think Shefter has sat on this for a few days to get Tebow back on ESPN for Super Bowl Sunday...Nah, of course you didn't
    No he didn't think. He never thinks before he opens his mouth on this forum.......

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    good maybe idzik will actually tell rex he needs to let him compete with suckchez equally............the man deserves a fair shot at the very least and no practices don't warrant how good someone is or is not.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MUnlT9Oo

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    really so when rex raved how good a practice suckchez had and then that sunday he puts up 3 offensive points against a ****ty team how did that practice work out for you..........

All Pro
    playing against your team is not the same as playing against real competition and your fooling yourself if you think it is the same.......does help maybe a little but not enough to see how you would do in a actual situation.

I saw some of the biggest meanest guys be absolute studs in military but then when it came to wartime they were the biggest pussies.

again you can train and practice all you want but it is not the measure of how a man will perform in competition a better measure would be someone's will and heart and believe me tebow's is 100 times suckchez's is.

really so when rex raved how good a practice suckchez had and then that sunday he puts up 3 offensive points against a ****ty team how did that practice work out for you..........
    Why do you care about what Rex said about Mark's practice? You just said practices don't count. We've seen Failchez plenty enough times to know he's not great, but he's certainly the better option over Lolbow. Blah blah blah, will and heart, blah blah blah, works harder than everyone else, blah blah blah. He sure had a lot of heart and will....to let his Defense and Kicker carry him constantly. When it came down to raw ability, he got beat out by Mark Sanchez and Greg McElroy.

Accept it, deal with it, and move on.
    Last edited by McGinley; 02-03-2013 at 05:44 PM.

What on Earth makes you think Tebow did not enter TC and preseason with a shot to compete with Suckchez? The Owner and General Manager both wanted Tebow. Sparano was designing plays specifically for Tim Tebow. Sanchez played bad 2nd half of the season and Rex never put him in? The entire CS saw Tebow play in practice unlike you and didn't see anything other than a guy who looked lost on a team that was not as good as what he had in Denver.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 02-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.

All Pro
    Why do you care about what Rex said about Mark's practice? You just said practices don't count. We've seen Failchez plenty enough times to know he's not great, but he's certainly the better option over Lolbow.

Accept it, deal with it, and move on.
    i was just going by your mentality when you think he was not suppose to be given a fair shot because of how he practiced.

so let me get this straight according to you sanchez practiced good so that is ok

but tebow according to rex was a bad practice player and that is also ok

can't have your cake and eat it too......

Waste of $2 mil in cap room.

i was just going by your mentality when you think he was not suppose to be given a fair shot because of how he practiced.

so let me get this straight according to you sanchez practiced good so that is ok

but tebow according to rex was a bad practice player and that is also ok

can't have your cake and eat it too......
    What cake? I never said anything about Sanchez practicing good - YOU did.

This should be in the dump for a completely misleading title. They are NOT keeping Tebow they will just try to trade him before releasing him outright.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    This should be in the dump for a completely misleading title. They are NOT keeping Tebow they will just try to trade him before releasing him outright.
    That 7th round pick we might get from KC or whatever team from Elvis-country sends us sure will go far in bringing this team to the Super Bowl.

The correct move would be to cut Tebow the first minute they can and move on from this stupid disaster of a move brought on by inept Ownership and Tanny having his head in his culo.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    What on Earth makes you think Tebow did not enter TC and preseason with a shot to compete with Suckchez? The Owner and General Manager both wanted Tebow. Sparano was designing plays specifically for Tim Tebow. Sanchez played bad 2nd half of the season and Rex never put him in? The entire CS saw Tebow play in practice unlike you and didn't see anything other than a guy who looked lost on a team that was not as good as what he had in Denver.
    so designing plays to run up the middle for two yards is specifically for tebow

why did westpaul who was on the team say he never saw or did they ever run plays specifically for tebow and he is still waiting.....

In any event, Lolbow will be gone shortly, Failchez will be gone after the 2013 season, and we'll be ready to begin a new chapter in the history of the New York Jets.

so designing plays to run up the middle for two yards is specifically for tebow
    Uh... did you ever watch Tebow play in Florida, Denver here etc? Fake hand-off with Tebow or the RB running up the middle is his bread and butter. The fact that it was ineffective was largely Tim Tebow's fault.

why did westpaul who was on the team say he never saw or did they ever run plays specifically for tebow and he is still waiting.....
    Woody flushed a half-million dollar bonus he just gave Drew Stanton down the toilet to bring in Tim Tebow. The Owner and now we know GM both wanted him. Sparano crow-barred that clown into our offense killing our drives' momentum the entire season with the stupid wildcat. I'm sick and tired of the idiot Tebow-lovers acting like this organization didn't bend over a table for him. Like we traded a 4th round pick for him and then just locked him in a dungeon that is complete utter nonsense and anyone who believes that is just stupid.

Tebow just sucked while he was here and he will continue to do so.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    link...........

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Jets do not plan to release Tebow before the start of the new league year in March because they still hope they can trade him.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-trade-tebow/

They're not cutting him BEFORE the start of the league year so that they can try to trade him.

I know your Teboner is hurting right now, bro. It's ok. You'll get over it and learn to love watching him in the CFL as he salutes the Canadian flag. OHHHHHHH, CAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Last edited by McGinley; 02-03-2013 at 06:00 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Uh... did you ever watch Tebow play in Florida, Denver here etc? Fake hand-off with Tebow or the RB running up the middle is his bread and butter. The fact that it was ineffective was largely Tim Tebow's fault.

Woody flushed a half-million dollar bonus he just gave Drew Stanton down the toilet to bring in Tim Tebow. The Owner and now we know GM both wanted him. Sparano crow-barred that clown into our offense killing our drives' momentum the entire season with the stupid wildcat. I'm sick and tired of the idiot Tebow-lovers acting like this organization didn't bend over a table for him.

Tebow just sucked while he was here and he will continue to do so.

yeah i did and if that was his bread and butter then i guess his career passing yards at florida state which is a ncaa record is what a mirage?

fact is he could run it and pass it which is what a good QB does. Killing drives momentum no if anything he prob saved suckchez from throwing more INT's. The more posessions suckchez had the more INT's he would throw.

ps robert griffen and steve young would also suck if their designed play was run up the middle for 2 yards.