Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PER ESPN : Jets will not Release Tebow

I'd trade him for one of the Saints' forfeited bounty picks.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Another bad player? lol, find a point.

I find it funny how Tebow fans ALWAYS try to compare him to another bad player when someone speaks ill towards Tim. "BUT BUT BUT THAT OTHER GUY IS A BAD PLAYER TOO DOE!". Comparing lolbow to failchez really isn't a ringing endorsement of your idol.
    tebow is 10x better than sanchez.

sanchez is a poor decision maker and a turnover machine.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I think Tebow was not given a fair chance as well, BUT, this isn't "everyone gets a trophy". If the coach doesn't like you, nothing you can do about it. Incredibly frustrating for the player, but this is a professional sports organization (I tread lightly on "professional" BTW). They're not obligated to start a player so his feelings don't get hurt.
    I think his fans would be more upset than he would, to be quite honest. Their obsession with him is crazy.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

Hasn't this dead horse been deathly beaten to dead death deathness to the google power enough for you yet?

lol, Tebow is far worse. Guy can't even throw a football, haha. Failchez at his absolute worst was way better than Lolbow at his best. There's a reason why your boyfriend got played 3rd fiddle to Mark Sanchez and Greg McElroy.

SHH, NO TEARS. ONLY CFL NOW.

Last edited by McGinley; 02-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

If Izdik is all about winning and not publicity he should cut Tebow ASAP. Tebow doesn't help the team, he brings attention that we don't need. It'll say a lot about our new GM if he keeps Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    If Izdik is all about winning and not publicity he should cut Tebow ASAP. Tebow doesn't help the team, he brings attention that we don't need. It'll say a lot about our new GM if he keeps Tebow
    They are going to cut him. They are just desperately searching for someone to give them something for him. The leak really doesn't matter because I think they know they aren't getting anything for him

Tebow isn't accurate enough to be either of these. Hard to throw interceptions when every throw that comes out of your hand sails out of bounds.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    if tebow is a bad player what is sanchez?
    The Jets starting QB for next season!

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Let's see if Tebow has any value.

Nothing wrong with trying to get something for him

x100000000

Typical damage control after giving up any leverage by letting the world know they were going to dump him

lol, Tebow is far worse. Guy can't even throw a football, haha. Failchez at his absolute worst was way better than Lolbow at his best. There's a reason why your boyfriend got played 3rd fiddle to Mark Sanchez and Greg McElroy.

SHH, NO TEARS. ONLY CFL NOW.

Might want to go to your little Meme Generator and change it up just a bit. Something along the lines of:

Works hard
    Still Terrible
    But hey, even then he led his team to a division title, a playoff appearance AND a playoff victory. Imagine what he'll do when his mechanics improve!.

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Tebow isn't accurate enough to be either of these. Hard to throw interceptions when every throw that comes out of your hand sails out of bounds.
    he turns negative yardage plays into yards gained unlike sanchez who runs into a linemans butt and fumbles or throws an int for a pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Might want to go to your little Meme Generator and change it up just a bit. Something along the lines of:

Works hard
    Still Terrible
    But hey, even then he led his team to a division title, a playoff appearance AND a playoff victory. Imagine what he'll do when his mechanics improve!.

Just saying
    Couldn't you say the same thing for Sanchez?

It works both ways, shouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    +1

Great point, this will be Idzik's first major decision and will help people form an opinion of him.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    +1

Great point, this will be Idzik's first major decision and will help people form an opinion of him.
    I thought the Revis situation was his first major decision?

JI posters said so.

There is no need to cut Tebow till you sign the draft picks in July.

I posted my opinion before that as soon as he is cut, BB will sign him, maybe the jets believe that too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    There is no need to cut Tebow till you sign the draft picks in July.

I posted my opinion before that as soon as he is cut, BB will sign him, maybe the jets believe that too.
    never.....the PATS have NO situation where taking Brady offnthefield helps them.

All Pro
    Makes perfect sense.

Idzik isn't going to just dump a guy the previous regime traded 2 draft picks for without trying to get something for him.

More teams running read-option type schemes, so let's see if someone wants to trade a low pick for a guy who has had success in that type of system.

Carroll has spoken of wanting to add that type of guy behind Wilson. If Idzik could, for example, find a way to add Tebow in a package for Flynn, it would be a terrific start to his regime in NY.

Just trying to get some value for a recently acquired and expensively purchased asset. If there are no bites, you can just cut him later.