Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PER ESPN : Jets will not Release Tebow

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    ps robert griffen and steve young would also suck if their designed play was run up the middle for 2 yards.
    Ok, when the Teboners start comparing their hero to Robert Griffin III and Steve Young it's time for me to ditch the thread because it's like arguing about physics with a 2nd grader.

Danny Wuerfell put up big passing numbers too in Florida. Maybe we should be giving him a tryout and hire Spurrier just to design plays for him?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are becoming a classless organization. If you don't have any intention to use the man then let him leave early so he can find a job. If any organization is doing this to Tebow Jets fans would jump all over them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    If Izdik is all about winning and not publicity he should cut Tebow ASAP. Tebow doesn't help the team, he brings attention that we don't need. It'll say a lot about our new GM if he keeps Tebow
    NONSENSE. If Idzik is truly looking out for the New York Jets he will try to hold on to him and generate some trade value. ANYTHING that we get for Tebow is better than NOTHING.

John Idzik is looking out for the NYJ as it is his responsibility.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    tebow is 10x better than sanchez.

sanchez is a poor decision maker and a turnover machine.
    10 multiplied by 0 is still 0

Tebow is awful.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    good maybe idzik will actually tell rex he needs to let him compete with suckchez equally............the man deserves a fair shot at the very least and no practices don't warrant how good someone is or is not.
    So let me get this straight, if I audition for something and suck... you'd still hire me because I might do well under the real lights. That's what practice is. Tebow fans are among the most illogical, second only maybe to SAR.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    The Jets are becoming a classless organization. If you don't have any intention to use the man then let him leave early so he can find a job. If any organization is doing this to Tebow Jets fans would jump all over them.
    The Jets are classless because they won't release Tebow because fans who hate the guy and want him gone?

There is something to be said about not giving away assets, and who knows, maybe the new offensive coaching staff has other ideas.

How on earth is it classless for the team to do what is best for the team, and in this case, wanting to get something for a player that if they deem he is no longer a fit, to get something for him?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revis & Tebow to SF for Alex Smith and picks

Tebow can backup Kaepernick. That O suits Tebow. Harbaugh/Roman can work with Tebow

Mornhinweg and Smith would be a good match.